Stuffing

Eating 7 hotdogs

I saw a video of a woman named PlumpPrincess eating 7 hotdogs in a single, unedited film of 10 minutes. Pretty impressive, though this seems like small potatos compared to what some can pack down. I'm curious. What is the most you can eat in a single sitting?

Discuss.
12 years

Eating 7 hotdogs

My best stuffing record ever was 30 slices of pizza, ~15 bread sticks, 5 cinnamon rolls, and 3 brownies. All in a little over an hour and 45 minutes.

I was at an All you can eat place.
12 years

Eating 7 hotdogs

OniGumo wrote:
My best stuffing record ever was 30 slices of pizza, ~15 bread sticks, 5 cinnamon rolls, and 3 brownies. All in a little over an hour and 45 minutes.

Holy shit man! Nice.
12 years

Eating 7 hotdogs

nl54 wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

Holy shit man! Nice.

Yea, it was one of the finer moments in my stuffing history.
12 years

Eating 7 hotdogs

Again earlier today I ate 24 slices of pizza (if you count the four that were dessert pizza) probably like 12 or so breadsticks *I didn't count could easily be more or less* and 6 cinnamon rolls. Also has 5 glasses of sweet tea with it. Didn't actually get me agonizingly stuffed but I was pressed for time. Took me about...50 or so minutes
12 years

Eating 7 hotdogs

SensualDistender wrote:
nl54 wrote:
I saw a video of a woman named PlumpPrincess eating 7 hotdogs in a single, unedited film of 10 minutes. Pretty impressive, though this seems like small potatos compared to what some can pack down. I'm curious. What is the most you can eat in a single sitting?

Discuss.

Almost every "stuffing" video I've seen has breaks in the sequence. Some are barely noticeable but there are few stuffing videos that are continuous and "un cut." I don't know about the hot dog one but I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

It is uncut. Hell, I could eat five in that amount of time, and I'm around 185 pounds. Some people nibble thier food, others take big bites and down it quickly. I was in the Navy. During basic training, people would complain that they only had 5 min to eat a meal. Being a fast eater by nature, I was used to it. I ate, and had time to chat a minute or so.
12 years

Eating 7 hotdogs

PinkyDear wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Again earlier today I ate 24 slices of pizza (if you count the four that were dessert pizza) probably like 12 or so breadsticks *I didn't count could easily be more or less* and 6 cinnamon rolls. Also has 5 glasses of sweet tea with it. Didn't actually get me agonizingly stuffed but I was pressed for time. Took me about...50 or so minutes

Very nice.

Why thank you xD
12 years

Eating 7 hotdogs

I can eat 16 jumbo hotdogs in a single sitting. Trying to go up to eating 24
3 years

Eating 7 hotdogs

Wow 🥺 I find it hard to eat faster, after 10 hotdogs I can't eat anything
3 years

Eating 7 hotdogs

I had 8 hot dogs at one time. I got tired of the hot dog taste and couldn't finish the other 4. That was about 25 pounds ago, though...
3 years
12   loading