General

Tall girls?

Tall girls rock my world too smiley
12 years

Tall girls?

Taller girls rock. smiley
12 years

Tall girls?

Generally I like short, round women. Shorter than me anyhow. I'm exactley 6 ft. That being said, I wouldn't dismiss a tall lady off hand if I found her to be sexy.
12 years

Tall girls?

Tall woman are the best. smiley. Or pocket sized ones lol.
12 years

Tall girls?

shazzy wrote:
Yeah I am 6ft tall, Although recently learned that if I lost weight I would loose a couple of inches... How scary is that :S

maybe in the waist line smiley

i am an outsider here btw (5'4)
12 years

Tall girls?

Maimee wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:
Tall girls are nice. I'm 5'6 so it's kinda cute.

I love hugging guys shorter than me. I can properly cuddle them. smiley
...I'm 5'2 so may I offer a cuddle hug? smiley lol
12 years

Tall girls?

Not particularly short at 5’9” (although this site keeps wanting to take 3 inches off me) but an ex girlfriend of mine was 5’11”, but it never really bothered me that she was taller. Could often tell if she was upset with me when we went out if she decided to wear high heels, because I think she thought I’d have a problem with her looking that much taller.
12 years

Tall girls?

I agree that tall girls rock...lol

Being almost 6'3" having someone who is 5'6" or under is just...well...not as good as 5'7"-6'

I wanna be able to hug, cuddle, kiss....and when I say Kiss, I want to lean in for a romantic one...not break my neck bending my head down for anything lol
12 years

Tall girls?

Mmm sexy smiley Apart from fatness, my other absolute kink is tallness. So be aware that they are men out there that will make you feel that tallness is something you should be proud of smiley

irishbbw wrote:
I'm 6'2".... my height isn't something i love about myself tho. smiley I'd say i'm one in only a handful of women over 6foot in Ireland. smiley
12 years

Tall girls?

chocolatelover2 wrote:
I'm 5'7, not so tall smiley but i was the tallest of the girls when i was in China and Japan smiley

So how did U feel there? I can guess U felt even much bigger and mighty in compare what are U feel when U 'r in EU..))
12 years
12   loading