Gaining

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

I would love for that to happen to me
12 years

I would love to be the feeder n the feedee, only evil feeder I play out is like aliens come get me n force feed me til I'm imobile. The others r hot chicks who just help me eat rub my belly n get me as fat as they want. Wish it could happen in real life. Blow up like a balloon!
12 years

I have often had the fantasy where I feed a reluctant skinny model, of about 100/110lbs by force until she is super sized. It usually involves her accepting her extra weight once she gets to about 170/180lbs, where she starts begging me to feed her until she gets to at least 300lbs. She realises how much sexier she is looking with every extra pound. Also her sex drive is going through the roof, as she gains, so that she gets more and more addicted to wanting to gain weight.
12 years

I'm defiitely the worst. Far beyond sinister.
12 years

AskDrFeeder wrote:
The "Evil Feeder" fantasy: The Evil Feeder kidnaps you, takes you to his secret lair, and makes you really fat. (His techniques may vary: force feeding, punishing you if you don't eat enough, or just tempting you with too many goodies to resist). You can't leave...you have to get huge. But at least it's not your fault...it's all EF's fault. And no one will see how fat you get. And you can eat all you want, of whatever you want.

How many of you have had this fantasy?

(Of course I would never become an evil feeder myself...too many legal, moral, and practical difficulties! I'm just curious how many people have this fantasy.)

It's my favorite fantasy smiley
12 years

I love a girl who puts up a fight. Even though she knows she could never win
12 years

green eyes dose wrote:
I love a girl who puts up a fight. Even though she knows she could never win

haha so cute girls could never win against me but a very sexy idea to have a little fight lol^^
12 years

yeh this really appeals to me and has been a fantasy before i even hit puberty actually... but then i like the whole being in someone elses control with other things too.
12 years

I thought about it before, maybe...
12 years

I love writing stories like this ... My last one here was called the kidnap smiley
11 years
12345   loading