Gaining

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

mot88 wrote:
I've always had this fantasy too. I wouldn't be allowed to leave untill I reached 320 pounds or more.

LEAVE?? The Evil Feeder doesn't let you leave!!
11 years

Maimee wrote:
cravex wrote:
A friend and I did this over a weekend once, I had her handcuffed to a pipe in her basement and I was bringing her down food while waring a mask. The first couple of times she resisted and I had to force feed her but after that she went willingly.
The hardest part was keeping up with the amount of food as I was cooking most of it myself.
Afterwards she said that she wasn't bored much as she was comfortable and cat napped between feedings.

So awesome....

So very, very cool. smiley

Indeed. I especially like the fact that in the back of her mind there was probably the thought that you might not ever let her go...
11 years

Softly wrote:
Ooh, never thought about this before...but sounds rather intriguing with the right person.......

smiley

Unfortunately there are too many practical, moral and legal problems!
11 years

Why is it a fantasy only? I liked your description and you had quite some responses. That means that there are many sub-feedees thinking about it.
I am a feeder and I am a Dominant and I have lived both likings for the last 25 years. I had slaves and I had feedees and I am lookng for my ultimate relationship. I don't see any moral and practical difficulties!

If two (or more adults) agree about their roles as Feeder/Master and Feedee/slave - why shouldn't they just live it??
11 years

If two (or more adults) agree about their roles as Feeder/Master and Feedee/slave - why shouldn't they just live it??

That's fine, but that's not the Evil Feeder fantasy.

An Evil Feeder does not give his victim a choice. He kidnaps her, imprisons her, and enslaves her.

This is illegal everywhere (as far as I know!) And immoral, as you're taking away someone's freedom and taking them away from their family and friends. And impractical, as it's very hard to take care a of a prisoner like this. What about dental care, health care, nosy neighbors?

This is why the Evil Feeder fantasy, while physically possible, will usually be and should always be just a fantasy.
11 years

In real life. Not really. But in Fantasy I've definitely thought about it. Just the loss of control, being helpless is a bit erotic. Not to mention you could basically blame it on the 'evil feeder' is great. Especially if in the fantasy you finally give in to whatever the evil feeder wants you to do.
11 years

oh i so love this idea
imagine getting it fullfilled by a sexy seductive feminine shaped girl with cute looks ^^ and the ability to tease you so nicely about your little new gains here and there ...:-)

ohhhh ;-) i would love to experience that !!!^^
11 years

Mademoiselle Laure wrote:
No. I always loved sweet boys and I'm a huge fan of cuddling while he feed me, and rubs my tummy! Maybe I'm not a feedee then?

One doesn't have to desire to be enslaved by some moustache-twirling, pudding-wielding villain to be a feedee (although I have my doubts about the usefulness of that term in any event): there's no reason why a simple desire to overindulge and enjoy the delicious effects of that overindulgence on your figure will not more than suffice.

I never really got the whole "evil feeder" or humiliation business myself, and think that it's far more lovely just to aid and abet curve-inducing overindulgence instigated by the object of one's desires herself. (Incidentally, judging by your rather delicious pictures, you're doing a good job of that already...).
11 years

mrman1980uk wrote:
Mademoiselle Laure wrote:
No. I always loved sweet boys and I'm a huge fan of cuddling while he feed me, and rubs my tummy! Maybe I'm not a feedee then?

One doesn't have to desire to be enslaved by some moustache-twirling, pudding-wielding villain to be a feedee

mrman is correct. You certainly can be a feedee or feeder without liking the "Evil Feeder" fantasy.

(Personally, it's not even my favorite fantasy, just one of many.)
11 years

Yes, always!
11 years
12345   loading