Gaining

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Garfield wrote:
markpearson89 wrote:
My evil feeder fantasy involve an attractive woman feeder who progresses from a loving effectionate hostess to an emotional munipulator and finally (as i'm approaching immobility) a forcefull dominatrix. The kind of woman who feeds you just a few more bites at the end of a somewhat large meal where you've already eaten all you can. Just enough to strech your stomach that tiny amout it takes to increase your appetite a little each time. Using "it's not enough to put away and we can't waste it, so eat up." as a cover, but she always makes a serving more you can realistically eat without a little push. Then as you notice your getting a little heavier and become reluctant, she pays the emotional card like, "but you love my cooking...I made it just for you..." with a pout, then a kiss on the cheek after you cave in and eat." Then finally as you're approaching obesity and maybe even considering leaving to save whats left of your social life, she becomes more forcefull in her approach. Seducing you into rediculous binges, rewarding you with sexual favors for completing your meals, late night and early morning suprize force feedings for insubordination. Along with a smug attitude because she knows no matter what your objections are you'll always be to full and tired and as soon as your not you'll crave the food and sex. Occasionally she'll deprive her victim, and they'll beg for it.

Yeah i'm a weirdo.

I like it...

oh that was very hot and descriptive ;-)

i want that feeder girl yeah ^^
10 years

Northern wrote:
Even though I have been always a slender guy, (actually I am at my heaviest and softest right now, because quitted sports) my biggest turn-on have been for a few years to get dominated and controlled by a female feeder. Who is a little bit evil and teases me a lot during my weight gain and daily (day-to-day increasing) struggles.

In situations like this, when I would be laying on a couch stuffed and ask for
her to pass the remote control because I'm now too lazy and fat. Then she would make me to get up and totally out of breath to get the remote just from a few feets away. After that she would bring me snacks and offer those to me and tease I shouldn't eat those etc. Mmm.

Oh yes this i a very good tease, too first stuffing and then running away to get the boy out of breath by tryin miserable to get the remote back hehe very sexy idea ^^
10 years

sugarplum33 wrote:
Mmmm evil feeder ❤️

What does that number mean ? some sort of code to get your phonenumber ;-)
9 years

otherland78 wrote:
sugarplum33 wrote:
Mmmm evil feeder ❤️

What does that number mean ? some sort of code to get your phonenumber ;-)

555-UFEEDME smiley
9 years

haha if i lived in the usa i definately would try that haha and see whats happening .....
9 years

oh my i want that but with a little twist hehe

i would love more trying to resist and maybe try even to keep in shape from a certain point on when I feel really chubby ......where i realize it might get out of hand and i would struggle to regain control over my own weight ^^.

Only to be manipulated to stay lazy indulge more and feel comfy beeing tempted with you strongest desires always to prevent you from following your lesser desires to stay in somehow decent shape :-)

i have to me so addicted to her love and teasing ways and seductions i realize i will get as chubby as she like sme cause i can´t resist even beeing always this storng fit man controlling every thing even his desires once .....
9 years

[quote]bungielover007 wrote:
[quote]Vintage Smut wrote:
[quote]markpearson89 wrote:
My evil feeder fantasy involve an attractive woman feeder who progresses from a loving effectionate hostess to an emotional munipulator and finally (as i'm approaching immobility) a forcefull dominatrix. The kind of woman who feeds you just a few more bites at the end of a somewhat large meal where you've already eaten all you can. Just enough to strech your stomach that tiny amout it takes to increase your appetite a little each time. Using "it's not enough to put away and we can't waste it, so eat up." as a cover, but she always makes a serving more you can realistically eat without a little push. Then as you notice your getting a little heavier and become reluctant, she pays the emotional card like, "but you love my cooking...I made it just for you..." with a pout, then a kiss on the cheek after you cave in and eat." Then finally as you're approaching obesity and maybe even considering leaving to save whats left of your social life, she becomes more forcefull in her approach. Seducing you into rediculous binges, rewarding you with sexual favors for completing your meals, late night and early morning suprize force feedings for insubordination. Along with a smug attitude because she knows no matter what your objections are you'll always be to full and tired and as soon as your not you'll crave the food and sex. Occasionally she'll deprive her victim, and they'll beg for it.

Oh my i would so love to play that game first maybe a little with the girl as i would love the idea of me trying to be the feeder first just a bit and then fall for her totally and forget about my wish to fatten her up a bit .

Only to realize after a while i am the one getting quite chubby but when trying to gain back control i realize now she has total control over my desires now and knows exactly how to play with me to get wwhat she want´s ;-) no 24 h but in some nice sort of roleplays that are a little more longterm ^^

Oh this setup is so hot!!!

SO ladies where are you ;-)
9 years

markpearson89 wrote:

Yeah i'm a weirdo.
This... For the most part...
9 years

[quote]Foodfirst23 wrote:
I would luv to have an evil feeder, as Freight Train says, to start off so lovingly, then gradually increase to manipulation and then massive feedings throughout the day and late night, the addiction would be so intense![/quote

Especially if the feeder used different kinds of manipulations like sex, sleep displacement, and other "domestication" like things, and linked them all to food somehow. You'd be forced to eat and fatten up and have no way to stop.smiley
9 years

mm I do have this fantasy alot. I love the idea of being forced fatter. smiley I also have a fantasy of strangers groping my tits too
9 years
45678   loading