Gaining

Belly classification system

Brusher? Just a bit of my belly rests on my thighs.
12 years

Oh so i´m still a starter i guess and it will be like this until a nice grils takes up the challenge to make me have a brusher belly^^ lol

and a very cute system this is lol^^
12 years

Big beautiful cupcake wrote:
My tummy sneakily inched it's way out from brusher to sitter quite recently, I almost didn't notice!

Hooray!
12 years

PeachesnCream wrote:
I'm like a novice brusher! I find myself having to grab hold of my pudge and tuck it if sitting in certain positions.

That's so cute!
12 years

I was skinny 3 years ago, now i think to have a belly starter! but i think that it want become a plump! it whisper ever in my mind smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley I love it!
11 years

My belly is sitter now.
11 years

only a starter, but considering a couple weeks ago i wasn't even that i think that's good. guess i should have more days with two boxes of little debbies and a whole pizza.
11 years

does when stuffed really count? because while being a starter while empty, after i've eaten i can easily be a sticker, if i really push when i stuff myself i can eat my way to a brusher temporarily.
11 years

ryuudairenjaa wrote:
does when stuffed really count? because while being a starter while empty, after i've eaten i can easily be a sticker, if i really push when i stuff myself i can eat my way to a brusher temporarily.

I think putting that way just adds to the descriptiveness. Well done!
11 years

Oh, it's a sitter. Don't have much of a lap left.
11 years
12345   loading