Story authors

Sorts of stories people like?

I like the really nasty stories, the dirty dark perverse ones
I dont know why they just turn me on the most
even when I dont agree with the plot or even think its arousing
I guess its the shock value
12 years

Most of the stories I've written follow the dark side of things, though I haven't written one in a while. I've noticed a lack of them lately, so I may put up a new one. And hope I don't get nasty PMs smiley
12 years

CakeForBreakfast wrote:
I used to be really into the cold, mechanical, force-fed-by-a-machine side of things, but then I changed. Now all my fantasies are about lovingly and tenderly fattening someone up with home-cooked meals.

Ironically, my social outlook has progressed in the opposite direction. Back when I was into stories about people being pumped full of lard by machines, I actually made an effort to be friendly. I wasn't good at it, but I tried. Nowadays, my sweet side is mostly confined to the realm of literature and hypothetical possibilities, while I've embraced and learned to enjoy my role as a reclusive sociopath.

Huzzah for living life as a virtual shut-in. I'm right in that, my social life is non-existent.
12 years

Peronally, I prefer mutual weight gain. But I write both BHM and BBW. I don't like the force feed or darker side. I usually start out with the protagonist gaining, being a little confused, but then deciding that it is enjoyable and gains even more. I have written a couple of stories in which the protagonist gain deliberately to "get at" or "get even" with their significant other. Only to fine out their "SA" loves them even more fat!

Just a thought!

Ned Fox
11 years

i love the horribly, dark stories. being fattened against your will by strangers, or a machine. i especially like it when the protagonist is upset about it.
10 years

I'm really into the weight gain tease stories-- the ones where a guy gains, doesn't notice, & has it brought to his attention by hot women who find it amusing and make fun of him.

Or the same thing with a woman.
9 years