Lifestyle tips

Sex with a fat man

My boyfriend and I just recently started having sex, and he's my first, so it's sort of a big deal. He's about 380 lbs (mmm!), and I love every last ounce of it. The problem from time to time is, well, sex. Intercourse, more specifically. He does an amazing job with his hands, and I love rubbing my hands all over his big, soft body, but.... Well, no matter what we seem to do, penetrating me seems to be an issue. He's not small, per se, but his enormous belly seems to, erm, obscure him a bit. The first several times, we were just using the missionary position, which was great in a number of different ways (I love his weight on top of me, his belly pressed into me, how out of breath he is by the end of it, etc), but it's a difficult position for a fat man, no two ways about it. We've tried a few other things since then, but nothing seems to work. Me on top was the best so far, as he prefers a woman on top anyway, and I was able to get him a bit deeper inside of me. We tried doggy style, but he kept slipping out, and we tried something or other with me sitting on the edge of the bed, but that was much better for him than it was for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I absolutely adore this boy, and I'm attracted to him beyond my wildest dreams. I love how into me he is, and I love making him feel sexy. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to positions or techniques that work better with a fat man, and if there is a way to pass those suggestions on to him without making him believe he isn't adequate in the bedroom. Any ideas? =)
12 years

Sex with a fat man

I recently purchased a swing that you can hang from the ceiling, and it allows a lot more flexibility. Here's a link: loveswingsusa.com/.

I'm pushing 260 and my partner is about 320 and we've had a lot of success with it.
12 years

Sex with a fat man

The best way I've found whether its missionary, doggy-style, whatever, is the have him lift his belly up and set it on you. Not only do you have the pleasure of feeling his weight press down on you, but when he pulls it up, he can slide further into you. And for doggy style, have him rest in on your back.
11 years

Sex with a fat man

I'm glad that you appear comfortable around each other talking about it and that you are able to experiment, try different things out and see what works for you without the whole thing becoming awkward. Just use your imagination.... the possibilities are endless!
11 years

Sex with a fat man

ha, just realised that my 2 cents was a couple of years out of date!
11 years