Events

Events/meet-ups photo gallery!

LOVE the group one! smiley
11 years

Pics from 12th October 2012 London pub meet

11 years

That's the only pic that survived the rest of us going to BigRed that night.

(Sorry its not of anyone - but I think it captures the spirit of our evening quite well! )
11 years

pictures? as if anyone could forget XP
11 years

Here are some more from Halloween, sorry they get progressively worse throughout the night!

11 years

Haha! Thanks to all who posted fab photos! Love Softgirl, Maimee & I looking like a Corpulent Coven smiley. Jambolio's Venetian mask is properly spooktacular. And guffawing at Billie with her head buried in Softgirl's cleavage - although who didn't at some point that night?!
11 years

Dangermouse wrote:
foxglove wrote:
Haha! Thanks to all who posted fab photos! Love Softgirl, Maimee & I looking like a Corpulent Coven smiley. Jambolio's Venetian mask is properly spooktacular. And guffawing at Billie with her head buried in Softgirl's cleavage - although who didn't at some point that night?!

I didn't. Fairly sure I would have remembered that. smiley

Ahahaha you missed out. I did - it was irresistible!
11 years

Here are a few pics from 28/10/12 at Big Red, London

And from London BGP 2/11/12

11 years

Don't you all look glam!!

Aww, and JellyBelly's lil blonde cousin is so funny - was she doing her scandalous bump n grind again?
11 years

Softgirl you were so right when you said you look like a bauble in your dress! Fab colours! In fact you and Wannabe Princess make such a lovely pair of round sparkly Christmas baubles... love it x
11 years
34567   loading