billiebunter wrote:
Soft girl where was yr dress from?

asos (non-fat) smiley
11 years

Events/meet-ups photo gallery!

ah man, my eyes look stupid... and in the first one, positively evil XP
11 years

LOVE the one of Miss Thunder and Softgirl with the knickerbocker glory!! Such lovely smiles (and I so want that ice cream haha)
11 years

Photos from January London BGP!

11 years

Gorgeous girls. Lucky Jimmy.

Also: BOOBS!!!! smiley
11 years

A quick question for you guys as I'm trying to set up a meet in Seattle right now. Did you guys just meet and then let things take their course or did you plan any events/games etc.? I'm wondering if I need to do anything besides setting up a venue and getting rsvps and all that.
11 years

Sketchman wrote:
A quick question for you guys as I'm trying to set up a meet in Seattle right now. Did you guys just meet and then let things take their course or did you plan any events/games etc.? I'm wondering if I need to do anything besides setting up a venue and getting rsvps and all that.

It depends on the type of gathering really. I always just reserve and area of a pub, get an estimate number of guests and wait to see who turns up. Because there is already a social atmosphere we just chat, drink etc, we never need anything to entertain us! I can only talk from my own experience but I think all of the smaller gatherings have always been like that. I know that some bigger parties (where a venue was is actually hired out for just FF people, 50+ guests etc) there have been some light hearted games, like costume contests, raffles, guess the number of sweets in the jar etc, and that was great to bring everyone together/stop people dividing off into their own groups completely! But I don't think games really work unless there are enough of you, and they are certainly not necessary! I find it's much nicer to just chat and get to know each other naturally really! Hope that's helped! smiley
11 years

softgirl wrote:
It depends on the type of gathering really. I always just reserve and area of a pub, get an estimate number of guests and wait to see who turns up. Because there is already a social atmosphere we just chat, drink etc, we never need anything to entertain us! I can only talk from my own experience but I think all of the smaller gatherings have always been like that. I know that some bigger parties (where a venue was is actually hired out for just FF people, 50+ guests etc) there have been some light hearted games, like costume contests, raffles, guess the number of sweets in the jar etc, and that was great to bring everyone together/stop people dividing off into their own groups completely! But I don't think games really work unless there are enough of you, and they are certainly not necessary! I find it's much nicer to just chat and get to know each other naturally really! Hope that's helped! smiley

Thanks, I took that into consideration, I just got back to the meet and while not everyone could make it that wanted to, we still all had a good time. Looking forward to seeing some photos up here soon smiley
11 years

A few more pics from London BGP, 9th Feb!

Bodacious Babe, softgirl, MissL

Bodacious Babe, softgirl, MissL

Bodacious Babe, softgirl, Weathertab, MissL

JellyBelly, dolly

billiebunter

softgirl, WannabePrincess
11 years
45678   loading