Gaining

"sexy" eating?

For me it kind of depends on the situation and the mood I myself am in and the person I'm putting on the show for (if that's the case).

There are times where I love just having an old fashioned pig out - enjoying the food and devouring it as quickly as possible. This is usually the case for fast food and "simpler" dishes.

But there's times where I want to savor the taste of something I'm eating - some higher end restaurants I've been to almost require you to taste and take your time in enjoying the flavor and texture of the food because of the preparation involved in the meal, and the complexity of the meal itself.

In the latter case, I'm reminded of a Chinese movie that I enjoyed about nearly a decade ago called "In The Mood For Love" by Wong Kar Wai - it featured one of the most sensual scenes where a couple are enjoying a meal together and their eating the food is shot in slow motion. I'd never seen something quite like it (and it's a really, really good art house film).
12 years

"sexy" eating?

I agree with gettingfatter, it depends on my mood.

But really, any girl eating is pretty sexy.

I think its one of the things where i can relate to the whole "taboo" aspect.

Girls are expected to not eat and be prim and proper and stuff, its so stupid, so seeing a girl eating and enjoying it, however she wants to, is so hot, all the time.
12 years

"sexy" eating?

A girl eating in a sexually suggestive, flirtatious way is not sexy to me at all.

A girl that stuffs herself because she loves to eat and can't or won't control it--OMG.
12 years

"sexy" eating?

I think she has to be really enjoying her food for it to be sexy.

So for instance I love it when a girl sees her plate and says "Oh it's huge - I couldn't finish that". And then goes on to demolish it, take some of her friend's sauce with bread and then gets a dessert too smiley

I think it's that element of a lack of willpower, giving in to the pleasures of food.
12 years

"sexy" eating?

j_loads wrote:
But for all of enjoyment I may get from watching a woman eat, I'm not about to head out to the food court so I can watch people eat.

I can imagine scenarios where that would be fun, but I don't want to be the creepy guy that hangs out at the food court.
12 years

"sexy" eating?

I think I enjoy watching any woman find a particular food so incredibly delicious that stopping is impossible until it is all gone. Whether a feedee or gainer or someone who is making a rare exception to normal dietary prudence.
The food could be from a fine dining restaurant where the portion is just a bit too large. Or a Nic-O-Boli where she is full most of the way through. But sitting there on the aluminum foil is that last crispy wonderful corner piece. Full of greasy meat and sauce and cheese. Just taunting her. Or a box of snacks like Ring Dings or Funny Bones. Where the serving size is one or two cakes. But 9 times she says "Just one more " until the box is empty.
Irresistibly of something that tastes wonderful. .Divine. And Cannot remain in reach until it's all gone. That's Sexy Eating for Me. smiley
12 years

"sexy" eating?

Both can be turn ons, but I think I prefer a slower, methodical, seductive pace. Knowing the woman is enjoying the meal and putting on a show is far more entrancing than sheer gluttony, though that can have its appeal as well.
12 years

"sexy" eating?

Kid A wrote:
Moonchild wrote:
Kid A wrote:
I feel sexiest eating when I'm channeling cookie monster.

Do you make the same sounds too? Because the mental image I've got right now is good evidence that hot and terrifying are not mutually exclusive.

Of course I make the same sounds! Sometimes I sing the song too.

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me...

So can we see this in your next vid? smiley
12 years