General

Beards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a beard. Too bad it's only to last for another year at most.
12 years

i myself have been growing my beard, i like it. kinda brings some shape to my face
12 years

Took these just for you:
12 years

I feel bereft without my beard. I think I look pretty good either way but I prefer beardy Oni to non-beardy Oni.

But you're less likely to get hired if you have a lot of facial hair. And I'm looking for a job.
12 years

Because people seem to want it, here's a picture of me in all my beardy glory.
12 years
attachment

I'm trying to grow my beard out but the hair on my chin is really blonde, so unless you're in my personal bubble it just looks like I have giant mutton chops. My boss has started calling me wolverine : /
12 years

i have that theory on beards and beta-studies (nerds) smiley
12 years

Well I'm growing mine out for no shave November, so I might post a pic at the end of the month. Otherwise I prefer a little scruff before getting rid of it every couple days.
12 years

I like men with beards smiley
12 years

I get mixed reviews with my beard and mustache. Some people like it and others don't. Me personally, I like it through the colder winter months. And if my girl likes them, I'll keep them around longer. However, I do know that some people like me clean-shaven. And the funny thing about that is, I look younger without facial hair. I like go from 23 to 19-20ish. It's weird.smiley
12 years
12   loading