Gaining

A part of weightgain

As everyone knows...a result of weightgain can lead to stretch-marks.

This maybe hard for some of you to remember because it was so long ago, but do you remember the way you felt when you noticed your first stretchmark developing?

What were you thinking? What crossed your mind? Did you get excited?
12 years

A part of weightgain

I was actually shocked that I had them from such a small gain, but also kind of proud and enjoyed them.
12 years

A part of weightgain

StrawberrySundae wrote:
tubbypic72 wrote:
I do remember my stretch marks first showing and it was odd on the one hand they dont look great say on the beach or at the pool but also they signify the permanency of the weightgain sort of a badge of honour smiley

Beautifully said!

I remember when my stretch marks first showed up; I was appauled! At the time, I hadn't embraced the idea of gaining yet so I was a little bitter about pitting on weight and the Stretch marks were reminders of it.

Now that I've had a change of heart on the gaining thing, I've come to love my stretchmarks.

I think I'm fortunate to have stretch marks that aren't red/discolored; mine blend in with the rest of my skin unless you get close and look for them.
Does anyone else have stretch marks like this?

Yea mine are also hard to see, but theres alot if u look close
12 years

A part of weightgain

I too wear them proudly smiley their evidence of much gluttony and a running tally of how much I'm growing.

However in saying that, what I was surprised about was where I was getting them. Lol
12 years