General

First kiss

On a picnic in the park.

I knew she liked Little Mermaid, so I'd put "Kiss the Girl" on my phone... then I did smiley
12 years

First kiss

I was 14, she was 15... She was a very petite girl, cute too! I'll never forget the taste of winterfresh gum. She chewed gum like it was going outta style. We were on the band bus on our way to a senior high football game. She had the cutest and softest little belly too! She played the trumpet, I played the tuba! smiley
12 years

First kiss

Sadly my first kiss was with my best friend Jess because we wanted to make sure we didnt slobber too much bahahaha
12 years

First kiss

I did not first kiss a girl until I was 22 to be exact. I went out on my first actual date (One that happened before is kind of a long story since I didn'think of it as a real date) and it was with a bus driver who I met during her route and actually talked to her the times I rode on her route.

We went to go see a movie and while I offered to pay, she paid for both of us since it was for my birthday and afterwards, we sat in her car for about an hour just talking. It got to a point when I made a move on her, like I hugged her and thought to myself "You know you want to do that" and so I planted a kiss on her lips and she kissed me as well and we made out.

To date, she has been only one of two girls who I've actually kissed.
12 years

First kiss

lovely_plumper wrote:
My third kiss ever was the best. It also was my first kiss with a girl. I was 17, she was gorgeous and had cute glasses. We were at a mutual friend's birthday party. Our friend introduced us, and he was being a little perv and trying to get us to kiss. I wanted him to shut up, but she seemed to want to kiss me, so I kissed her. Her lips were soft and wonderful and we kissed until idiot people started "cheering" and what not. Then she told me she was totally in love with our friend so I got drunk. My first time ever doing so too. Oh that girl...she showed me the wonderfulness of kissing girls.

So, you kissed a girl and you liked it? smiley
12 years

First kiss

Well mine was kind of interesting, happened in the back of a RE class at school with a girl called Kerry, we had a substitute teacher who couldnt control the class so we just sat at the back and talked and near the end of the lesson she kissed me
12 years

First kiss

Around 13 or 14, I was at a friend's house and she dared me to kiss her brother on the lips while he slept. So I did! It was soft enough that he didn't wake up.
12 years

First kiss

My first kiss was with a young BBW called Donna, I was 19 and she was 17,Thought it was my best kiss ever until I had my first kiss with my last ex Girlfriend but one four years ago,That sparked a passion explosion !!!smiley
12 years

First kiss

First kiss ever? Fourth of July celebrations here in the States. I was on the beach with my first girlfriend, and we were laying on the towel, and started making out when the fireworks were going off.

Yeah. It was a pretty stellar first kiss. She taught me a lot.

Still, though, favorite first kiss with a specific person?

Roof of the math building in College at 1AM. She invited me to go on an "adventure". I asked her if she'd ever made out on the roof of the math building before. She hadn't. Now she has, and that began a delightful college romance.
12 years