General

Hilarious sex

Hahahahahahah at the nair story LOL
The first time i tried to give head was on this guy called Robbie in a tent while we were camping, but Id drank almost a whole bottle of vodka and .. well.. I threw up .. on him... and his sleeping bag
and then we dated for like a year LOL
12 years

Hilarious sex

DoctorRebauldia wrote:
the16th6toothson wrote:
knee jerk reaction is : so you have the boring sex she mentioned.

I wouldn't say it's boring I just don't tolerate smiling.

That sounds awful and depressing :'(
12 years

Hilarious sex

I hope so. Lol
12 years

Hilarious sex

lovely_plumper wrote:

Something similar happened to me except I had just eaten tons of pizza. I didn't want to give him head, he kept asking and begging me to, so I went down once. Then threw up on his um yeah. Then end.[/quote]

Hahahahah OMG SO DID I !! I actually wrote ' and then i threw up.. on his penis' but backspaced it in case I ruin any chances of dates on here hahahaha it was sooo mortifying but funny now bahah thats what they get for pressuring us LOL
12 years

Hilarious sex

jellyfishbrains wrote:
XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote:
I've never orgasmed. So I guess all sex for me has just been humourous.

Call me up and I'll fix this for you. It's simple

lol, theres always one who thinks if a girl has never orgasmed they can "fix it" for them. xD
12 years

Hilarious sex

WitchyMcFottykins wrote:
for me sex is something lighthearted and silly, I don't take it that serious and in a way I enjoy it more then..

same here...

This one was not sex, just attempt to have one, but I still think of it as funny.

I was freshly in-between the relationships. So there was that new guy on the beach party (which was mostly moon-lighted and with a small fire, no other source of light). As the time passed by, the atmosphere and alcohol did they work. So we started making out in the dark. And then decided to look for some more privacy.

We walked to my home, also through the dark, sporadically stopping to kiss. Next we went into my appt, still in complete darkness. I just put my computer on, with some psychedelic screensaver playing the 'special effects' - that was all the light.

And then was my first ONS about to happen...
NOT!
Half way to it he said he has to go home. I thought *wtf?* and continued. Than he said that he would like nothing more but to stay, but still has to go home, otherwise his parents will go mad.

Than I had my first lucid moment that night, haha, and turned the light on. I asked hem: how old are you? He said: 16. Next week.......:o

He was ca 10 yrs my minor and I didn't even notice smiley.
I still remember thinking: No way, this sort missjudgement happens only to guys, not girls!
smiley
12 years

Hilarious sex

first time....1hr and 45....was pretty legit
12 years

Hilarious sex

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote:
Maximum wrote:
jellyfishbrains wrote:
XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote:
I've never orgasmed. So I guess all sex for me has just been humourous.

Call me up and I'll fix this for you. It's simple

lol, theres always one who thinks if a girl has never orgasmed they can "fix it" for them. xD

I'm fairly convinced that I just cannot orgasm smiley

Careful, you're going to turn one guy into a whole line, oh, too late, 3 and counting lol. (would i be an ass if i was to join as the fourth?) smiley
12 years

Hilarious sex

Hahahahah god Kid A cant believe you didnt even shave for poor Bleak and he naired his man parts and all bahahah
12 years

Hilarious sex

Hahah of course you werent, Kid A doesnt have weird long stringy pubes hahaha
12 years
12   loading