General

Hilarious sex

Hahaha ... it was spring break... everyone was crazy
12 years

Hilarious sex

AmicusCuriosus wrote:
Before one of my carnal acrobatics sessions with my ex, I put my Ipod on shuffle for accompaniment.

Things went alright... and then the pokemon theme song came on. We made eye contact and broke into song. My life is geeky.

Dude this is freaking epic, I want my first time to be that totally awesome! smiley
12 years

Hilarious sex

there was one time quite a while ago when i was getting lickd for the first time. i didnt know that i could squirt... turned out to be a wet suprise for the guy and me feeling really embarrassed.
12 years

Hilarious sex

Sex should always be fun, but...

I've never had an experience quite like the time I first had sex with this girl I was seeing about ten years ago. We had had a lovely time out, dinner and stuff, followed by a moonlight stroll... then we got back to mine.

Much passionate foreplay in the hallway. Then the girl ran into my bedroom and jumped on the bed. CRAAACK!! It had splintered quite spectacularly in the middle. We started laughing hysterically and pulling each other's clothes off, then playing matador with her skirt, not quite sure why...

Then the doorbell rang. Almost doubled up laughing, I went to the door with only a t-shirt on my head.

There was a policeman at the door.
12 years
12   loading