Gaining

Ever have a dream being fat?

LOL whenever I dream it's that I'm fat *mostly cause I already am*, but I do have weight gain dreams sometimes. Not too often but just every once in a blue moon. And I love having those kinds of dreams.

Here's one I had recently; I was in this dinner that my dad owns but it was empty *chairs and stuff were still there but no people* and the grills were making burgers on their own.

Then this thin girl with shoulder length black hair walks up to me, and when she touches me I get all woozey and sit down. Then suddenly I'm tied up and the burgers are flying into my mouth, and every burger I swallow makes me gain 40lbs.

After like 15 burgers they stop and she starts massaging my enormous belly. But after a few minutes I'm hungry again and I tell her that...unfortunately that's when I woke up.
12 years

Yep, used to have quite a few in my teenage years, not so much anymore, but then again i don't dream much of anything anymore lol.
12 years

I remember having one when I was really young--maybe four or five. I don't remember any details, but I think gaining was involved!
12 years

I had one about three years ago. Have a sneaky feeling that I probably have dreamt about it again since, but this is the only one I remember.

I was standing in front of a full-body mirror, vaguely aware of someone warning me that if you stand in front of this mirror for long enough it'll fatten you up to 300 pounds.

Now I'm about 240 pounds now but I'm quite tall so I only really look flabby rather than fat. Suddenly the mirror works its magic and I've crossed that line. There's no way around it - I'm definitely fat now. That slightly flabby chin is now two chins, I'm aware that my clothes are much tighter than before, and most of the extra weight seems to have gone to my belly which is now pushing its way out from underneath my shirt.

And I think I like this.

"If you liked that," someone tells me, "then you're in luck - the 700 pound mirror's just been fixed today."

So off I go to stand in front of the mirror that'll fatten me up to 700 pounds. Very excited. I remember seeing it in the distance, seeing some very fat and very happy people walking away from it and feeling excited that in just a few moments I'll be as big and as happy as they are, but I guess I either woke up or my subconscious drifted off in a different direction because I never actually reached it...
12 years

yup; me, other people... it's basically one of my subconscious's favourite go-to plot points
12 years

I had one not that long ago where I'm sitting at a long dinner table, with meal after meal being served to me, and all I can do is sit and eat.

I don't realize all the weight I'm gaining while eating at that one sitting, but when I finally get up to leave the room, I'm struggling to walk (the classic dream scenario where it feels like you're moving through molasses) and I find that I'm too wide to fit through the door.

Another one I had when I was younger (and much, much thinner) was where I'm force fed to the point of immobility in a dentist's chair - people keep coming up to me and stuffing something into my mouth. I wind up outgrowing my clothes and becoming helpless in the chair, with my shirt only barely being able to cover my chest and my arms and legs being so fat that they can't move.
12 years