General

Fallen head over heels....

Yeah...3 times between 2004 and 2008 and got burned by all 3 of them.

But hey, inexperience and lack of chemistry will get you every time so I can't complain too much.
12 years

Yes. A few times. Just waiting for messages back as the day goes by etc. It's nice actually. Finiding people IRL who like what we like is tough.
12 years

Meeting people on FF with the same interests can be dizzyingly seductive and almost addictive. It's often more infatuation than anything deeper, but when you've held such deep desires (feeding, fattening, etc) for so long and find a kindred spirit little else matters.
Usually, reality settles in and you realize the sacrifices and changes that would be needed to pursue these emotional, irrational desires, especially if one is married.
And, of course, spiraling these fantasies is even more restrictive when all we've done is meet online and chat about mutual desires.
But, damn, these connections are powerful enough to drain all rational thought from our bodies.
12 years

yes smiley

*runs round room squealing*

10 days x
12 years

Yes.

One disappeared, one was a total liar, and the third one had a totally different work ethic than me. (ie, she never showed up.)

If you are married, stay married. If you break it up, you'll be sorry.
12 years

I've actually talked to someone on the phone from this website but she just flat out dropped from the face of the earth on me. I thought that we got along at first and now, she won't answer my calls.
12 years

what do you mean, your feelings ruined everything? not mutual?
12 years

Yeah I've had my heart broken on this site a few times, there were three in particular.

One lives in the same county as me, we used to talk for hours about feederism and other things but we never met but now she has met someone else and although it still hurts that she never gave me a chance to meet her for real I still can see she loves this person very much and i wouldn't stand in the way of it for anything.

Another is in America and I met her when she was getting through a divorce from her husband, again a wonderful woman but if felt after the divorce she would be online less and less and where as we would chat nearly every day she stopped appearing and only the other day saying that she didn't want to talk as much because she had met an 'adequate' man and she just wanted to keep her feelings for just someone she is in a relationship now. Yes this made me feel upset and used and... actually yeah I'm just gonna leave that one. It still hurts.

As for the third one... maybe if she comes back from the country she moved to we'll see what happens.
12 years

Velvetty wrote:
But is it possible to feel so strongly about another person? I mean, I really fancy him!!! How can I? Does that make me bad? I wonder if it is because I met my hubby when I was 17... Maybe I just revel in the attention from this extremely sexy man, so different from my hb as well , muscled for a start!! But holland is another country. And I will never leave my family. Just infatuation I guess.... Thanks everyone!!

The thing with online contacts is that unconsciously you tend to idealize the other person. When I was on a dating site, I have fallen head over heels for some women, but then when we actually met, all the magic was gone. For various reasons, people can be a lot different online than in real life. That is why I recommend that people actually meet each other once they have established that there is a mutual interest, rather than talking online for many more months.

Back to your post: maybe you are idealizing this man because he has some qualities that you miss in your husband? Have you tried to discuss some of these things you miss with him? Maybe he would love to touch your curves more, but is affraid to do so because he thinks you are too self conscious about your curvy parts?
12 years