General

The walking dead season 2

Did anyone else watch the first episode of the second season last night? If so, what are your thoughts? I thought it was amazing, looks like it's shaping up to be killer.
12 years

Have to wait till Friday to watch it here in Britain, but certainly looking forward to Andrew Lincoln finishing off some more zombies.

I’ll let you know what I think of series two then.
12 years

love this show! bout to catch up with last nights episode
12 years

I met the guy who drew the comics, the guy who wrote the show, and the guy who produced it. They're all amazing people. I had to interview them for a t.v. show. I wish I could say the name of it but I'm literally bound by law :'( The guy who did the original comic books is EXTREMELY talkative believe it or not and an incredible artist.
12 years

[quote]quintessence wrote:
I'm a little irked. Big fan of the show, but last season, if you remember when they doused themselves with the blood and entrails from the dead guy so the zombies wouldn't smell them when they were trying to escape from the city...how do they reconcile that with this year and them just being able to hide under cars, like if they can't see you you're good?

Good point. It could very well be a visually based thing, considering when they covered themselves in entrails that they were walking in plain sight the undead.
12 years

quintessence wrote:
I'm a little irked. Big fan of the show, but last season, if you remember when they doused themselves with the blood and entrails from the dead guy so the zombies wouldn't smell them when they were trying to escape from the city...how do they reconcile that with this year and them just being able to hide under cars, like if they can't see you you're good?

I'm all for suspension of disbelief, but when a show sets up rules for itself, they should follow those rules. Changing them midway sucks.

I'm gonna guess that all the dead body's in the cars and strone about cover their smells. So does the smell of the cars...maybe? With those two things in mind, hiding under a car may work. Granted it's flimsy but it could work. Either before that or right after T-dog gets patched up, someone says, This is basically a graveyard, go look around, or something like that.
12 years