Gaining

Feeding ethics

while I am not active in the feederism community I have been around it long enough to see that it is well established and decently organised and well represented in numbers. though I am evaluating from the outside I just came up with an idea. In a lifestyle that is such a taboo and that has so many risk and so many attempts at abuse shouldnt there be an agreed upon code of ethics for feederism? something that will protect the feedee as well as the feeder and perhaps established guidelines. tell me if it sounds stupid its just an idea. id like to know your opinions
12 years

Feeding ethics

I was working on this for awhile with a few others and I finally concluded that there are no special ethics for feeders or feedees.

Feeding relationships require mutual respect, honesty, and the honoring of promises, just as non-feeding relationships do.
12 years

Feeding ethics

so there no lines that shouldnt be crossed that anyone can think of?
12 years

Feeding ethics

scrambledegg wrote:
willylandis wrote:
while I am not active in the feederism community I have been around it long enough to see that it is well established and decently organised and well represented in numbers. though I am evaluating from the outside I just came up with an idea. In a lifestyle that is such a taboo and that has so many risk and so many attempts at abuse shouldnt there be an agreed upon code of ethics for feederism? something that will protect the feedee as well as the feeder and perhaps established guidelines. tell me if it sounds stupid its just an idea. id like to know your opinions

I think you're overthinking things. It's just a sexual preference / fetish at the end of the day

yea i have a tendency to do that
12 years

Feeding ethics

I agree, this is not a good idea.

Who is going to enforce this?

Anyone who is unethical and does bad things is not going to abide by a code of ethics.
12 years

Feeding ethics

johnxyz wrote:
I agree, this is not a good idea.

Who is going to enforce this?

Anyone who is unethical and does bad things is not going to abide by a code of ethics.

Whoops, I didn't say there's NO code of ethics, just no special code.

Ethical standards are enforced by individuals, communities, and the law. Of course they aren't always enforced, but that doesn't mean they're useless.

For example, if a feeder routinely abuses women, the word will get out in the community and it will be harder for him to find new victims. Or if he beats them up, she can get a restraining order. Etc.
12 years

Feeding ethics

so what are these lines that shouldnt be crossed? it seems to all revolve around health and protecting the feeder from prosecution how can the feeder community set these guidelines or this code without prying into peoples bedrooms to much?
12 years