General

Accents

your accent is really beautiful.
I am Panamanian and these welcome my country, like you when you visit
9 years

Accents

Woooo, Ireland is totally winning this one! When I worked in the UK I was asked a few times "Were you just singing?" "Nope, that's just how I speak" smiley

Some of the Scottish and N.Ireland ones are looovvvvelly. Also, Detroit,that slightly ghetto one - hot accent.
9 years

Accents

The Feedee Voice:

When a feedee has their mouth overwhelmingly loaded with food and can only talk in undecipherable mumbles.

(Great accent for the bedroom haha)
9 years

Accents

Canadian accent? That's the second time I've heard that. What does that sound like to a foreigner? I did do a vocal recording for my Sims site on Vocaroo and that's when I found out I apparently have a Canadian accent. I think I did this right...

vocaroo.com/i/s1oX9LAN5DVn
9 years

Accents

I am rather partial to a West Country UK accent smiley
9 years

Accents

I am Australian but Come from a Half French and Half English Background

So my Aussie accent isn't the usual one or the sterotypical one that everyone assumes we speak like Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee

it has some of my mothers British/Bristol tangents to it on some words in particular

My Girlfriend is Half Swedish and Half German so once again a mix but i think everything about her is beautiful and sexy the accent included before her i wouldn't have considered those two on my shortlist but now i like it smiley
9 years
234   loading