General

Accents

does anyone else have a total love for accents ??
since joining this site and camming with people from lots of different countries I have heard so many accents and I LOVE them !!

my favourites are
South African
Irish
Jamaican/Barbadian
and those Americans that say erb, oregnao and envelope funny

What accents make other people moist, I mean.. what accents do other people like ?
12 years

Accents

us aussies dont have accents smiley
we are the neutral accents and then
YOU ALL have accents hehehe

I also love russian ones
like Niko bellic from gta 4 hahaha
what a dreamy man
12 years

Accents

the16th6toothson wrote:
Layla wrote:

and those Americans that say erb,

my H must have left off somewhere with your R

cuz you say wateh smiley

and we pronounce the H...if it's a man's name haha.

anyway:
Aussie
Japanese/any South East Asian as long as they slow down a bit
overtly thick Canadian
and sometimes...
Southern Belle

hahahah people keep saying that, that we put A's on the end of everything haha

I also forgot I love New Jersey accents hahah like on Jerseylicious..but I hear im like the only one hahaha
12 years

Accents

and WHAT Niko isnt russian ??? I swear at one point he says ' mother russia' in that sexy accent of his
12 years

Accents

Met a woman once who was born in Hong-Kong and then lived in Australia for some time. She had a combination Chinese-Australian accent that was as cute as it gets.
12 years

Accents

Elementry_Penguin wrote:
Love the Scottish accent, and sometimes the French.. but always the Scottish. Does funny things to me, haha

Yay! Someone likes my accent!

Like Irish, there's many variants of Scottish accents depending on which part of the country you live in. I have a Glaswegian accent but I lived in Stirling for a while and began to sound a bit Fife-ish. I still slip into that accent at times smiley
12 years

Accents

Question for the Scots on here:

Remember James Doohan on Star Trek? The guy who played Scotty? Just how bad was his accent, anyway?
12 years

Accents

Bubba I didnt ask what accents you hate, and besides doesnt bother me because I dont have an accent smiley
12 years

Accents

I'm more of a voice person than an accent person.
When you can tell someone is smiling when they talk to you, awh so cute.

I don't know what sort of accent I have. Kinda northern southern england cross over?
12 years

Accents

Lizziedoodle2010 wrote:
aw man...I LOVE accents. ANY and ALL. I happen to have a ridiculously thick southern accent.
Thick southern accents drive me wildsmiley
12 years
1234   loading