General

Reasons behind your name?

Malicieux is part of 'Malicieux et delicieux', which not literally translates into English well. But does translate into 'Wicked sense of humor' in French. Just a phrase I really like. Malicieux on itself could be: Mischievous, impish, wicked, and so on.
11 years

It's pretty obvious if you check out my site!
11 years

Hoglet wrote:
Well, Porky was taken.

Shoulda gone with "Petunia"!

youtube.com/watch
11 years

I really dont know what the reasons are for my name all i know is what it translates in Hebrew as is "Gift from God" smiley
11 years

Mine is a quote from Asdf Movie 4 on YouTube, which is an awesome series. Also, I quite like cheese xD
11 years

I was given the ID name Stomachstretcher years ago by the girl I was in a relationship with at the time. She was not a big girl but she was a wonderful feedee because I could overstuff and/or force feed her to the point where she had a stomach ache and she loved it! When she was completely overstuffed I would sometimes continue to feed her and she would moan out between breaths "You're Stretching my Stomach". We were together a few years and in that time I more than tripled her stomach capacity. I even used air to inflate her stomach! She was into bloating, not weight gain. So, as a result when she created my profile on FF she felt the ID name StomachStretcher was perfect for me and I just kept it.
11 years

I used to have dreadlocks and piercings and was a bit punk!
11 years

RunsWithScissors, HangsWithALatte, and SitsAtComputer just didn't sound quite right. smiley
11 years

I gave a funny answer before, and I suppose it's only fair for me to give something resembling a real answer. I'm actually extremely allergic to cats, but I like the imagery...

Imagine a cat in the wild. It 's beautiful, but more importantly, it is stealthy, dangerous, and powerful... and it's even more so under the cover of darkness.
11 years

I first used the name on Starcraft or a similar online game. I meant to be Soylent Green, but I had to go through about a dozen colours until I found one that wasn't in use.
11 years
12345   loading