General

Reasons behind your name?

My handle is derived from a character from a comic book featuring one of my favorite personalities - Kane. Since this person is a guy, I decided to assume his half-sister's name.
12 years

JustinNasty wrote:
Jezzebelle wrote:
My handle is derived from a character from a comic book featuring one of my favorite personalities - Kane. Since this person is a guy, I decided to assume his half-sister's name.

Not only that, but if Im remembering right, I think Jezzebelle is also an older term for a prostitute or promiscuous lady.

And I dont know you, so its not meant in offense. The name caught my eye and figured you should know smiley

Yes, there is that version as well. That one definitely doesn't fit my personality though. smiley
12 years

ive always been Sparkle - i wanted to be a fairy when i grew up and Sparkle was going to be my fairy name!! I have fairy friends called Twinkle and Magic and we still call ourselves by those names!!! I even have 'Sparkle' printed on the back of my car haha!!
12 years

My last name is a palindrome. How cool is that!
12 years

Easy for me boomstick form evil dead movie series and dog because I love my dog.
12 years

Because I was born with the magical ability to suck the colour out of things and soon I will be so colourful while everything else in the world is gray and boring and THEN I SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD
MWAHAHAHA

No but seriously, my sister, when she was much younger and a lot less evil, said 'Jade you look like you've eaten a rainbow, you're so colourful' and it made me smile so I use 'Jadeeatsrainbows' for most things which need a username.
12 years

My dear friends call me a hobbit and the running joke is that if there were "zombies" in Middle Earth hobbit zombies would be called zombits. Thus the username was created.
12 years

Look at these links and you'll figure it out.

12 years

nitemech
I am machinist on nightshift . Mostly medical applications cervical plates , bone screws , drill guides for brain surgery etc. .
12 years

It's one of my nicknames. And I make things go BOOM!smiley
12 years
12345   loading