General

Reasons behind your name?

Cause I play the flute and "flutist" sounded really lame.
11 years

My username used to be my nickname plus the first letter of my last name, but I thought it might me too closely connected to me (since it's the number plate on my car as well as my email address.
My current username signifies my upbringing and cultural part of me. I'm sticking with it.
11 years

'Diggers' is a nickname I've acquired, various people and groups I've known have called me it, it seems to be an obvious (to them) derivative of my surname, and it's grown on me.

1917 - I'm not a Bolshevik (any more) but the year of the Russian revolution sticks in my mind. I also studied the period in detail for my degrees and would eventually like to do more professional academic work on the music of the era.
11 years

A shout out to Naruto, and it was interesting to me. Also in Japanese, because Nihongoga wakari mas.smiley
11 years

was high school log-in
10 years

Its a song by The Clash. Look it up.
10 years

Scottish- because i am scottish

stevo - because thats what everyone calls me even in the real world = )
10 years

Slender: Well, I'm slender looking kind of guy and also because my friends tend to get spooked around me as I usually just pop in out of nowhere like Slender Man.

Turtle: I got a deep voice and I talk really slow, as I've been told. It also comes from as a nickname given to me by an old security officer back in my high school out of irony.

I was a Track and Cross Country runner and decently fast, but whenever he saw me around the hallways, I just seemed so slow doing anything, especially with my locker. XD

Blurtle: I came up with this as I like how it cling off of Turtle and it was kind of another ironic thing as well as outside of here, I don't usually talk a lot.

However, when I do I usually just blurt out the most oddest of things or make references or analogies that folks around me never get.

Lastly, it kind of works with how I am on the Forums or the Chat, as I usually have something to say which usually leads to killing the chat. XD
10 years

I did not choose my name. My name chose me.

Actually, it was given to me back in High School because I was the class clown. Always making everyone laugh and doing some of the dumbest things. I was dubbed, and I quote:

"You are F'n Crazy man. Crazy F'n Bill. Damn!"

Now-a-days though, I just stick to making everyone laugh and leave out the immature high school antics.
10 years

I'm not sure.. I mean, nothing about me is actually little (except my boobs, according to my boyfriend). It just seemed like the right name for me smiley
10 years
12345   loading