Stuffing

Is it possible to be so.....

tubefeedmybelly wrote:
Would love to be that stuffed that my back aches becoz of the load!

I would stuff you till your belly aches because it is in the actual danger of bursting!!!
12 years

Of course it's possible. Some people can't get up even when they haven't eaten!
12 years

Not only is it possible but it's actually kind of easy to achieve. It's happened to me a couple of times, mostly around the holidays. Though it has been known to happen in the middle of the year when I was particularly hungry lol.

Example, once back when I was in Community College I went to a local all you can eat pizza place. I spent a couple hours there. And got pretty stuffed too. When I got home guess what was on the kitchen table. Dinner! So...I ate that too.

I was so stuffed that, I had to just crawl into the bed.
12 years

I have repeatedly been so full that I had trouble sitting upright, let alone leaning forward; my stomach got so big that my belly was asymmetrically swollen (that happens a lot), I had to arch my back to make some room (short of breath), and even lean to the right to make more room for that stomach on the left. I was always able to (somewhat painfully) walk around though, although dizzy, probably because I am not that fat (yet).

EDIT: Just stuffed myself to that state again smiley .
12 years

I've tried to feed a woman so much that she had difficulty breathing and lying in bed, panting and could not talk for 10-15 minutes ..
She told me it was like she was suffocated because her belly pressed all the air out of her lungs because she was so full.
12 years

After someone giving me so much online encouragement to keep eating more and more and more food I got so stuffed that I had to arch my back and sit back in my seat, I couldn't lean forward or get up for about 20 mins or more... I had to just stop and wait for everything to move a little more...

Geez it felt great!
(well, except for the pain when I DID try to move before waiting for things to subside a little)
12 years