Gaining

I love women's apron bellies

I find it soooo erotic to see a belly apron covering a gals sweet spot. It feels like going on a treasure hunt then finaly finding the prize.
12 years

Big_Belly_Girl wrote:
Well I know that mine just recently reached full coverage and I'm about 370. - when I'm standing that is.... sitting is a different story smiley

"just recently" is probably the sexiest part of this entire sentencesmiley Keep it up butterball.
12 years

I'm an hanging belly fun too smiley
12 years

Some posts deleted. Sorry, this thread must have slipped through the net when I took the forum over.
12 years

I am a bellylover. I like curvy and full belly girls. I am impressed by big bellies. Mmmm. I've my own bellyblog (in dutch), every week another belly... mooidik.blogspot.com/p/alle-buikblogs.html
12 years

I love a belly apron and lifting it, the bigger the belly the better.
11 years

Luckily for me,my wife has a big apron that almost complete covers her knickers when standing.
She also has a huge belly overall as well as sizable buns but the apron is just awesome.
I would always favour a large apron over a big pot belly,any day of the week!
11 years

My gf's apron belly is divine. She's easily a DDD and they hang nicely on a belly that's big and squishy smiley
9 years

A soft fat belly is a major turn on. There's nothing like the feeling of caressing it. I can do that for hours.
9 years