General

Who got advent calenders?

Haha... I'm on my second of the year.... I bought a hello kitty one and started it 24 days before the Halloween party lol!!

I've got a tinkerbell one now smiley
12 years

In the words of Billy Bob Thornton: "Why are you so obsessed with that goddamn thing?" LOL
12 years

Captain America.
But like Sparkle i'm keeping my eyes open for a nightmare before christmas one so i have one to count be down to halloween.

Why has no one made halloween calanders. I would totally buy them.
12 years

JadeEatsRainbows wrote:
Captain America.
But like Sparkle i'm keeping my eyes open for a nightmare before christmas one so i have one to count be down to halloween.

Why has no one made halloween calanders. I would totally buy them.

Omg that would be fab.... I think I love Halloween more than Xmas!! I was just lucky that the Xmas ones were out early enough for me to use one if them for Halloween!!
12 years

I've got a cadbury's one... and a Lego one... though the cadbury's tastes better smiley
12 years

JadeEatsRainbows wrote:
Captain America

awesome smiley
12 years

Maimee wrote:
I remember I had a Barbie one when I was a kid. My mum went psycho on me when she found out I'd eaten them all in like a day.

haha - though waiting 24 days for 24 little pieces of chocolate, why not just have an actual chocolate bar?
12 years

Here in America I haven't found any advent calanders like I had in England when I was a child, I remember my mum buying me and my brother one each year until one year it was something new, she made our advent calanders. She put all kinds of fun and interesting things in there including chocolate. How I miss British chocolate, specially around Easter, wish there was some decent chocolate Easter eggs in america. smiley
12 years

I got one, its awesome. smiley
12 years