Gaining

Getting my girlfriend to gain?

My advice would be to let her decide what she wants to do with her body instead of coercing her into fulfilling your desires. She's playing along, and that's good, but doesn't mean that she's at all interested in getting any fatter.
12 years

quintessence wrote:
I'm still kinda bewildered. Really didn't feel like I was verbally attacking. smiley

You weren't.

But everyone wants things their way--even you want a world with fewer posts like this one!
12 years

SergeantSarcasm wrote:
I swear I've seen this exact same thread like 4 times in the past 3 weeks.

Well, maybe if someone came up with a good answer it wouldn't be posted so much. smiley
12 years

AskDrFeeder wrote:
SergeantSarcasm wrote:
I swear I've seen this exact same thread like 4 times in the past 3 weeks.

Well, maybe if someone came up with a good answer it wouldn't be posted so much. smiley

We already have good answers. What we need is for people to be less selfish concerning the bodies of their partners.
12 years

Here we go again. I admit that this subject is getting a little tedious. However, I find people rubber knecking at accidents tedious and yet we still all take a look.

I've taken a look at this guy's profile and he is young, so presumably so is his girlfriend. As a result this is two young people exploring their sexual desires and preferences. Who knows she may really like it in time, if not thats ok too.

Early on in my relationship with my wife, she mentioned to me how she was really turned on by BDSM. I wasn't horrified, but I really didn't think it was for me. However, my wife persivered and we did try. I didn't enjoy it at all, yet we still did it on occasions, I just didn't make a good slave. Should she not have mentioned this to me, or co-orced me into playing her slave. Maybe, maybe not, however, I know had she not, she would have felt unhappy and not entirely sexually fulfilled. At least I tried it. Did this cause confrontation? To some degree yes, she would certainly would have loved it had I loved it too and it pained her that I didn't like it. The point is I may have enjoyed it and had she never asked, she would have been in that state of I wish I had asked, which would have been even worse for her.

What we have to take into account is this guy hasn't even asked his girlfriend to gain, just mentioned what he likes.
12 years

Hold that b*tch down and pump her full of melted icecream
12 years

Layla wrote:
Hold that b*tch down and pump her full of melted icecream

Are you asking for someone to do this to you? smiley
12 years