General

Tattoos?

I'm runnin on one right now. It's a green celtic shamrock on my calf.

I plan to get two more. Mario Star with 'Power' written under on my left wrist and Mario 1up Mushroom with 'Life' on the right wrist... They'll be awesome!
12 years

Tattoos?

Hmm well Dan me and my best friend got matching hot pink stilettos tattooed on our hip bones ( back when mine were not covered with fat obviously)
and ive gained heapsss of weight and my tattoo hasnt change at all
but then my friend had a baby since then and hers has warped heaps so Im not sure what advice to give you about the stretching really.

just wait until you have something you actually want though
Dont just like go into the tattoo parlour and look for a design just because you want a tattoo, get something that means something to you

and yes
stilettos do mean something to me OK
12 years

Tattoos?

I have 2 tattoos... Both very special to me... And I'm currently planning my third for my foot... I haven't had mine anywhere that should be affected by weight gain so can't comment on them warping! x
12 years

Tattoos?

Ive got two
my first one is a 1up mushroom on my chest which is coloured
and my 2nd one which i got done two days after my first is a compass on my left shoulder blade about the size of my palm. That is black and grey. I sat for 5 hours for that one.
Lots of fun and have plan for several more
12 years

Tattoos?

I have one next to my left shoulder blade, a star. I love it and want more.
12 years

Tattoos?

I have three.. Thinking about a fourth. I am a superhero fan. Dardevil and Batman"s chest embkems, and Black Panther"s head.
11 years

Tattoos?

i have a bluish-green tribal wolf on my left shoulder blade and a black om symbol on my right ankle. my next one is going to be an intertwined celtic knot and ocean symbol on my right hip
11 years

Tattoos?

I've thought about getting the Green Lantern emblem on my right arm, just under the Batman emblem. Not sure, just yet. Any unashamed superhero fans wanna give me some ideas?

Marvel : Left Arm- Daredevil's symbol.
Small Black Panther's head
DC: Right Arm-Batman's chest emblem.
Next????
11 years

Tattoos?

When I got my first one, I thought "Yeah, that's gonna be it...."

Then I got two more. They are addictive! They are all easily covered. I work in a public school, so I have to, but I'm very proud of 'em all.
11 years

Tattoos?

Cool! What tats do you have, Massive T?
11 years
12   loading