Extreme obesity

Do any men want to be immobile

Bigwideland:
I have to say that being unable to walk or get out of bed is not an aim, but as I enjoy gaining and being over 500 lbs already it could happen. I do not walk as much as I did a year ago, I get out of breath much more now and need to sit more than I stand. But as I am still wanting more fat on me in all areas, I can see my mobility going down more in the next year.

MRFATS53:
You already have a fantastic body, very impressive pictures. Perhaps more moobs and thighs. Respect

When you say more moobs or thigh are you talking gain more in these areas, or more pictures.
1 year

Hmm.. yes and no. It is a hot fantasy and right now it is that. Just a fantasy BUT I just know deep down that with the right person - feeder I’d do it. And I’d love every second of it.
1 year

Bigwideland:
I have to say that being unable to walk or get out of bed is not an aim, but as I enjoy gaining and being over 500 lbs already it could happen. I do not walk as much as I did a year ago, I get out of breath much more now and need to sit more than I stand. But as I am still wanting more fat on me in all areas, I can see my mobility going down more in the next.

MRFATS53:
You already have a fantastic body, very impressive pictures. Perhaps more moobs and thighs. Respect

Bigwideland:
When you say more moobs or thigh are you talking gain more in these areas, or more pictures.

I was thinking more pictures actually - your moobs, thighs, legs look wonderful from what I've seen in your earlier pictures. But, bigger is always going to be better so do keep us fans posted.
1 year

Has been a fantasy of mine don’t know if I could do it in reality but always thinking about being a big blob of fat
1 year

We need more immobile fatsos smiley
1 year

I would love to be one myself~
1 year

I really like the idea of becoming immobile but then I'd obviously need to find a feeder and haven't really found one yet
1 year

It's the only way to get as big as I want to get, so I'm all for it. Would be nice, too, getting to just sit in bed all day.
1 year

I do with a feeder.
1 year

yes indeed...I think about it ALL THE TIME.
1 year