Gaining

Who gained over christmas

Well, I'm pretty sure I gained a pound or 2 in the last 2 days. No longer have a scale, so I have no clue to know for sure except the fact that my pants feel tight.
12 years

the scale says about 2lbs but i swear it should be more. i ate sooo much and not just on christmas but for weeks. my clothes are tighter though so thats a good sign smiley
12 years

Just weighed myself yesterday and I've gained 12 Lbs. in a little over 3 weeks almost a month.

I tried to get my wife to gain back the weight she dieted down by loading up on Chocolates, sweets, ice creams....... and she baked deserts and cookies which we both indulged in over the Holidays.

I figured if I wanted her to start fattening up again I better get her eating bigger meals and lots of deserts with myself as company again to increase her appetite.

It worked she probably gained 5-7 Lbs. or so but my continual eating along with no Gym during the Holidays has had a bigger effect quickly on my overall belly and waistline than I thought it would. I cant believe how quick you can gain by letting go along with no work outs and the funny thing is it's hard to stop eating all the deserts now and trying to eat smaller protions, I feel like I am always looking forward to the next meal and desert. My belly always looks full and distended and clearly strain all of my shirts.

She looks great with the extra Lbs. I just hope she continues to keep packing on many more.

I wonder if she notices how much bigger my belly is.....it's funny when I hug and go to kiss her now standing up my belly hits into her first where I have to make extra effort to move forward to kiss her lips. Quite a turn on for me but I am kinda embarrased at other times knowing how much bigger I am and even feel.
12 years