Gaining

Stretchmarks

I love stretchmarks on other people
and I like some of my own, mainly the ones on my belly
but I dont really like the ones on my arms, tops of thighs and back just because theyre all angry and red looking and I feel like they ruined my clear skin because I never had any from puberty or anything before I started gaining

also this thread may get canned because alot of people on this site get really offended when someone doesnt like something they possess
12 years

Stretchmarks

Just to balance the table a bit....I don't like stretch marks that much maybe the faint light ones on the hips a bit but it is not one of my extreme desires.... if they develop a lot thats all good but I don't key in waiting in anticipation.

I do however seem to really like cellulite.....in fact mostly faint but in various areas even on upper arms and really like it developing on the belly and lovehnadles not to mention the most common..... backs and front of thighs.

Funny thing is I went through a phase a while back where I was extremely turned on by really deep dimply cellulite on the thighs. My wife gained a lot of weight through 3 pregnancies and I was fascinated how much cellulite she developed on her thighs all over...in fact in some lighting I was actually in awe of how fat and dimply cellulite ridden even the fronts of her thighs became and majorly turned on almost as a whole new fettish. She always had the smoothest tone thicker thighs with a slight bit of cellulite on the back upper thigh but with the 70 Lbs. she gained over 4 years through pregnancies she accumulated pure fat in her thighs. It may have been the mere contrast and thought of how much fat she acquired that drove me wild and led me to this fetish because I actually don't prefer the heavy dimply cellulite at all anymore just when she had it on her at her fattest. I would even look at other women that were very fat with massive cellulite and be very entranced by it.
12 years