Gaining

Advice needed please

Wow this is just as I had figured it out by myself. Nice to know my own crazy scientist theories have some real science backing lol

This also explains why dieting is the best way to get really fat if your body naturally gravitates to a larger size: dieting slows down the metabolism and when you inevitably quit the diet at some point, your body will absorb calories like crazy.
12 years

Advice needed please

yea.....that's funny I just wrote in another post that I was very surprised at how quick I gained over the holidays!

4 months ago I was doing a crazy leaning workout at the gym and lost 15 lbs. it took about 2 months with less heavy lifting, cardio and abs. As soon as I tappered it down a bit I gained 12 of those Lbs. back pretty quickly 1 1/2 months or so (Just tapered back a bit........ not stopping the cardio or abs.) "same theory of set point!"

Over the Holidays in hopes to get my wife to gain a bunch of weight back that she dieted down I loaded the house up with chocolates, ice cream deserts etc. we both indulged along with no gym work outs and we both gained although I gained much more. I gained another 12 Lbs. in just under a month.

I am bigger and heavier than I have been in several years and with just this 12 extra Lbs. I must clearly be at a point I have not been in a while. Same things happen when sitting and bending over to tie my shoes I get lack of air from my belly getting in the way and get a bit dizzy, climbing stairs I can feel those extra 12 Lbs. I have not had in several years and not to mention how my belly fills up all the tshirts that use to fit looser and can't even fasten my biggest slacks for back to work this week.

Slacks went from a 34" when leaned down to a 38" let out to 39 1/2" at the tailor today all just around 4 months and just under 25 Lb. swing.

The belly is certainly getting in the way currently....Kind of cool with such a change on one hand and a bit embarrasing on the other! I wonder when my wife or someone is going to point out the obvious "I got a big belly now"! or do I just notice the difference so much more?
12 years