General

Do fa's make better bfs?

Yes!
12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

They must be, what with all the threads asking how to secretly fatten up one's partner.
12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

I'm a brilliant BF when drunk, I do all sorts of caring, compassionate, sponataneous things. I also always try to bring things back home, sometimes it's a doorstop, sometimes a candle, if you are really lucky I'll bring back a Sombrero.

So yeah, FA's are definately better BF's and not just because I am drunk, it's a fact of life.
12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

I have wondered about this in the past myself, my girlfriend and eventual wife says I'm the best boyfriend ever too.

I think it does have alot to do with the fact we accept there bodies when others ridicule and dislike them for it, or the fact we don't mind AT ALL if they gain weight or lose it. To me there happiness is more important, which in turn gets me kudos from my girlfriend.
I can say that being an FA is good for my relationship with my girlfriend, I can give her support and comfort when needed and give her actual positive critique on clothes and how they look on her with out letting it get sexual.

In general I think men who are in tune with what a woman needs and wants and who can look at the negatives and positives of the plus size world and who are FA's are generally better boyfriends. But they also have to not want that lady to change or be someone else they don't want to be and then in turn be an ass about it.

All I know is that I'm an FA and love my girlfriend for who she is and how she looks, her having a very curvy body is just a plus to the whole package that is her. She loves the fact that I love and respect her and her body and that she doesn't have to worry about me not liking her body or finding her unattractive.
NEVER going to happen.smiley
12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

Murphy wrote:
They must be, what with all the threads asking how to secretly fatten up one's partner.

LOL, my thoughts exactly. smiley
12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

*cough* currently single *cough*
12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

I don't know if FAs would make better boyfriends and I might not ever because I think you're right there is a difference between FAs and feeders and I am really only interested in the latter.
12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

Layla wrote:
I don't know if FAs would make better boyfriends and I might not ever because I think you're right there is a difference between FAs and feeders and I am really only interested in the latter.
There is nothing I would love better than to be your feeder, however, you live the other side of the world and I'm guessing I'm just a tad too old for you.
12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

If you're a fat girl, it's safe to say that an FA would be a better boyfriend than someone who wasn't an FA, everything else being the same.
12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

AskDrFeeder wrote:
If you're a fat girl, it's safe to say that an FA would be a better boyfriend than someone who wasn't an FA, everything else being the same.

I'll tell this to my fat friends in successful, loving marriages with non-FAs.
12 years
12   loading