Gaining

Ninja feeding

Maybe I spend too much time on here, but it surprises me that someone who has been on this site for nearly 3 years doesn't know the rules.
12 years

Ninja feeding

jonquil wrote:
which has put her from anorexic to the curvy side of normal weight.

I was unaware that "anorexic" was a body type. I always thought that it referred to someone suffering from the mental disorder of anorexia.

but there her gain has stopped. she says that she will not actively try to gain but she does not seem to be trying particularly hard to lose the pounds she has put on. however she has taken to watching the quantities she eats like a hawk, complaining if the serving portions are too large.

So, who of you feeding veterans know of secret ninja techniques to smuggle calories into meals in a way that does not make the meal seem suspiciously rich and fattening? Or any advice on changing her mindset...

any help would be muchly appreciated!

So she doesn't want to get any bigger, and you don't see her working to lose the weight but she's watching what she's eating. Maybe you should just let her do what she wants with her own body? If she's happy with the weight and size she is, changing her mindset is cruel; and to attempt to fatten her up without her knowledge (let alone consent) is beyond immoral.

If you can't respect her choices regarding her own weight and body then she deserves a better partner than you.
12 years

Ninja feeding

Ninja Sammich wrote:
Also Witchy, since these threads seem to be popping up quite a bit lately, it seems apparent that no one reads the site rules. Perhaps we can have a sticky thread entitled "Secret Fattening" that explains why it's unethical. That way we don't keep having to yell at people every time a newb pops in and starts a thread like this. They'll just see it and click on it assuming it'll have tips and then they will be BLASTED with the truth.

WitchyMcFottykins wrote:
with the amount and frequency of threads of this nature, especially recently, I am inclined to agree that a sticky thread regarding the site rules and the overall view of this within the feeding community as a whole may well be a very good idea, the passage I quoted here was from a sticky thread that Saphiel Sir has written and gives great references for most aspects of the site, however perhaps something directed at this specific topic is a fairly good idea, I can have a discussion on this topic with the other mods smiley

Yeah... something has to be done to make people take notice. As for this topic, I suppose I'll lock it right now. Hopefully the OP got the point, anyway.

Edit: Erm, seems he did get some sort of point, he deleted his account. Hopefully he can learn properly from this, anyway.
12 years