12 years

Are you a musician?

chocolatelover2 wrote:
i play air guitar, air drums and
air piano
Haha same here. smiley
12 years

Are you a musician?

I (attempt to) play acoustic guitar, self taught. I used to play a little piano when I was younger, and can still sort of play by ear.
12 years

Are you a musician?

chocolatelover2 wrote:
i play air guitar, air drums and
air piano

Me too and try to sing with it, sometimes with false lyrics... lol
12 years

Are you a musician?

Electric and upright (micd) Bass. I prefer the upright because, well it's just fun. Not bad on the drums, but not band quality.
12 years

Are you a musician?

Flautist and vocalist here. I played the piccolo and flute in middle school up to my freshman year in high school. I've always loved singing since I was tiny and now I'm taking class for it as well as being a part of a women's choir and chamber singers at my college.
12 years

Are you a musician?

SilverRider wrote:
I got a few piano grades when I was younger but have forgotten all that now. I then took up bass but never really seemed to progress much with that... I also sing, and got a gorgeous electro-acoustic guitar for christmas which I can't keep off. I want to some day do some gigs when I feel good enough. I want to be a female Elliott Smith. smiley

Except, please not his ending SR!

I'm a singer-songwriter. I've recorded a bit. I play guitar, bass and ukelele, and the less said about my piano playing, the better smiley
12 years

Are you a musician?

I sing. We have a small all-girl a cappella group and I arrange songs for us. Other than that I mainly have to stick to karaoke and amaze people at local pubs as I haven't been able to find a band.

I played some piano and violin as a kid but especially the latter has been completely forgotten for years.
12 years

Are you a musician?

I used to do a lot of electronic music, but that doesn't really count as being a musician I guess. I play the piano enough to be able to compose.

I used to collaborate with musicians who played the stuff I wrote and arranged.

I wish I could have the time and peace required to do music again sometime though.
12 years

Are you a musician?

so it is basically possible for an FF band to form smiley
12 years
12   loading