Gaining

What feeders don't grasp

sorry you feel that way and I agree I mean as long as you are willing to change topic when need be sometimes then don't really see why she needs to flip as long as feedee's understand that is just one facet of a persons personality :-)
12 years

What feeders don't grasp

Cupkake hit it here. The feeder-feedee relationship is a two-way journey. As a feeder who has fed many women over the years, I admit that have sometimes fallen into the one-sided aspect of feeding. While I always respected the woman and we had so much more going on, I think it was the distance and sporadic visits that drove my desire to feed and fatten into hyperdrive; hurry up and feed and fatten b/c when will we see each other again?

I think the stability of a same-city relationship helps calms both parties down, makes it more like, well, a real relationship. There is nothing more sensual, secure, intimate, sexy, erotic, comforting and loving--not to mention seductive--than a day-to-day feeder-feeder relationship. All relationships boil down to the same things: Mutual respect, desire, love, passion, flexibility, humor, and just plain liking the other person enough to hang out with each other day after day.

Now, where is she?
12 years

What feeders don't grasp

I can see his point very clearly. He is fat all the time. So, it is easy for a feeder to forget about the feeding for a while. But it is impossible for the feedee forget about it.
11 years

What feeders don't grasp

A relationship needs to be compatible in many ways. However, if a feedee and feeder are not compatible, it will surface anyway. In other words, there are many aspects to two people being a couple. But you don't need to formally discuss it.

For example, If one is a smoker, and the other one hates smoke, you don't need to formally discuss it beforehand. The non-smoker complains, the smoker says s/he will not give it up, and the relationship is over.

Or one person is a devout Christian and the other is an Athiest. Just being together will cause frustation enough to end it.
11 years

What feeders don't grasp

LovesBigMen wrote:
Well, OP, while it's a great thing that you and her share the same kinks, there is more in a relationship than jus the carnal portion of it. I'm a feeder and, while feederism is what gets me going sexually, a relationship wouldn't go anywhere if all a guy and I did was solely sexual. I believe no relationship, being based on a fetish or not would work out in that way.

I second that !
There has to be a real relationship not only based on sex if it is really destined to hold for long ^^.

But i guess it´s a nice way to first contact someone through some real desires so u are at least sure about those things which make your sexlife happy and i guess you will find out if the person itself and her cahracter matches up for a realy love relationship ...:-)

But you can´t know that before even if your relationship is not based at first on sexual desires i guess !

Just be yourself, share what you are as a person without abandoning the feeder part of you, but not being only about that. That way, both of you will grow as a couple. smiley

Of course, there's the chance I'm just spouting crazy talk, as I have never been on a feeder/feedee relationship in real life. Good luck for you both!
11 years