Gaining

Appetite stimulants

SSBBWBecca wrote:
Smoking pot helps too! LOL, well I have been told it does...by...friends!

It is true that you can get a "eating-kick" from smoking pot. But you can also get a "laughing-kick" or feeling very down after using marihuana. It deepents on your mood and some trips do not having any effect.
It used to be quite harmless atleast the pot that was used in the 7o's and 8o's. But nowadays anybody should be carefull using it. The amount of the active substance, THC, has been increased. And although you can get pot legally in my country, the dangers of using it are bigger than they used to be. So I will never advise to use it.
12 years

Appetite stimulants

SSBBWBecca wrote:
Smoking pot helps too! LOL, well I have been told it does...by...friends!

Yeah, me too... by "friends"

**shifty eyes**
12 years

Appetite stimulants

try MSG monosodium glutamate its common in food
12 years

Appetite stimulants

OxrexO wrote:
.marihuana

I think that people who can't spell marijuana right should say jack shit about it because it's... The bomb.

Anyways, that's my personally suggestion. I had a rating case of anorexia for years, and non of them fancy medications ever helped me any. Sure I'd get hungry from time to time but im resilient as all hell.

Pot on the other hand... That does something that nothing else can. It makes me hungry... And when I try to rationalize not eating... I just dont give a *** anymore. Then I eat my entire fridge.......

never seen marihuana spelled the way you do. So don't think the american way is the only right one
12 years

Appetite stimulants

never seen marihuana spelled the way you do. So don't think the american way is the only right one

It's originally Mexican, and in the US we usually use the Mexican spelling--"marijuana". We used to spell it "marihuana" for those who were thrown by the Spanish "j", which is pronounced like the English "h". But at some point people decided the original spelling was more hip. Spelling it with an "h" gave you a clueless, out-of-touch, anti-drug-propaganda-movie vibe.

Personally I don't care. Spell it with an "h" if you want.

Etymology: Since it's a mild drug (or used to be) it was given a kitchen-maid name. In English, "Mary-Jane".
12 years

Appetite stimulants

I read about cb-1. I also heard about a few others some of which could be found at a local wal mart
12 years

Appetite stimulants

I have deleted a pro-pot and an anti-pot post, as they have no relevance here.
Bottom line: have your opinions, live by them, but don't air them in an inappropriate forum.
12 years

Appetite stimulants

Yeah my caloric friends ^^ told me, too.....
after some evenings that smoking helps a lot^^ ;-)
12 years

Appetite stimulants

i too had my curiosity peaked by this Megace ES.

Unfortunatly my line of work prevents me from using wacky tobacy for weight gain smiley otherwise I'm sure there'd be some pretty interesting food benders coming my way smiley

Anybody tried the Megace?

Hunter
12 years

Appetite stimulants

SSBBWBecca wrote:
Thc and even thc vape by itself don't favor gaining, but cannabidiol does. Cbd is a great natural stimulator of appetite and cbd oil is being often prescribed for people who need to gain extra weight.

Nothing is better than an Indica vape cartridge for munchies. Physicians prescribe Indicas for AIDS and cancer patients, the appetite increase is so dramatic.
4 years