General

Valentines day

what are you doing for valentines day? what is your fantasy valentines day? im hoping for a few ideas
12 years

Valentines day

My valentines day is the day that we are married...
not because it was valentines day, but the fact, not having a greenhouse at that time, it was the best season to go on honeymoon.... In NL. the best day to marry, is on friday, so as we discovered it was valkentines day on friday, it was easy to choose.
Now having the greenhouse with tulips, it's one of the bussiest days working. But of course, some extra tulips will be offered... smiley
12 years

Valentines day

You and me both, butterfly.... I try to ignore Valentine's at such times. Life is not so bad smiley x
12 years

Valentines day

I will be masturbating on a bed of rose petals
12 years

Valentines day

My valentines day will consist of school and work. Yipee!
12 years

Valentines day

I'll be saying "bah humbug" to myself while thinking viciously jealous/bitter/petty thoughts about all the horrible people out to reinforce how forever alone I am…

Although Layla's idea sounds good too. xD
12 years

Valentines day

I'll probably be hanging about in the shed practicing autoerotic asphyxia.
12 years

Valentines day

My Plan so far involves alcohol and films with explosions, or the Very Best of Black sabbath followed by an audio book sat in a park depending on the weather as hopefully being out of town and knowing where to hide away will mean not having to deal with couples all loved up.

My perfect valentines day would involves a fair bit less alcohol managing to once again get a free upgrade to a named suite at the hotel near me, the perfect girl (for me not some kind of media image) and the DVD of Scott Pilgrim vs the world just because every thing's better with Scott Pilgrim vs the world added in the mix
12 years

Valentines day

Honey_Baby wrote:
Dominos two for Tuesdays. Wine. 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding'. And Battery operated toys. No Shame smiley.

Sounds like a great night to me!

Me and my better half don't celebrate Valentine's Day. We've been together for about 4 and a half years but have never celebrated it. We think that it sucks having one day of the year where you should show the other how much you love them. If you love them that much, shouldn't you show it every day? Having said that, that's just our opinion on it, so a Happy Valentine's Day to all when it comes smiley
12 years

Valentines day

BurgerQueen wrote:
i love the day after valentines day! February 15th is MY day, all those heart shape chocolate on sale 50% off

that is the spirit..... smiley
12 years
12   loading