Gaining

Need advice from feeders!

TenReasons wrote:
She didn't seem angry about it, but I think she was like teasing me about it.

Tease back.
12 years

You shouldn't tell her to try it you should ask her to try it.

And yes, I think you should ask her to try it.
12 years

My advice is looking better now, isn't it? If you'd kept it at a teasing level it would allow you to explore the subject without it getting confrontational, as it apparently did!
12 years

Please answer the question! Thanks.
12 years

BlueSunshine wrote:
TenReasons wrote:
Well, alright. I did use your advice. But, I didn't understand what you fully meant. Mostly, because it was two words long. So I teased to predict an initial reaction. She isn't a predictable person, so it didn't work out great for me.

It wouldn't have mattered if you took the subtle, teasing approach or a more direct one. Learning of a fetish that she seems to not care for only gives her more of a reason to be unsure about you, evidenced by the erratic break-ups. Move on, dude.

^^^
THIS.

If she's not interested in it, it's not going to matter what approach you take.

And if she's so frequently breaking up with you over silly stuff as you've said, then find someone else.
12 years

AskDrFeeder wrote:
Please answer the question! Thanks.

And I really just want to say how incredibly arrogant you are here. You give two words of advice and then demand to know whether or not it worked and brag about how things would be so much better if only he'd listened to you better.

Your relationship advice given in this thread is ignorant at best and disregards pretty much everything aside from that she may have been teasing the guy about it (though he wasn't even sure of that).

Given the other advice in this thread, odds are he'll benefit far more from the flat-out discussion of it rather than your vague suggestion to "tease back". And he'll certainly benefit more from a relationship where arguments are not ended with emotional blackmail.
12 years