Stuffing

Growing belly, growin appetite

Wretty, I love hearing how your always stuffed, and still eat more. Please keep it up and keep that appetite growing.
12 years

wretty222:
hey everybodysmiley

so as i've started to pack on the pounds, i've noticed my self-restraint has really started to weaken. i used to be able to walk by most restaurants with only a little grumble of my belly, but now... well, if i smell something yummy or if my plump belly demands it, it's like i HAVE to go in and buy as much food as i can.

do any of you all feel the same way as you gain??? maybe you have that ONE special restaurant or fast food place that you just can't walk by without getting enough food to really stuff yourself with...?

for me, there is a mexican place in my town. i used to go there about once every 2 weeks.. now its 5-6 times a week! the people who work there know my name, hehe, and even they seemed a little impressed at how much i can put away smiley yesterday i had a massive plate of nachos, usually meant for 2 or 3 people, and i packed it all into my potbelly while i was sitting there at the table, hehe. and today i was walking by, smelled the delicious rich food, and had to stop in and buy a grande burrito with pork and sour cream and plenty of cheese. it's starting to get embarrassing, how much i eat there...

i hope i'm not alone in this! maybe every time you pass that donut shop you have to purchase a dozen and eat them quickly in the car.. or the smell of mcdonald's fries makes your tummy groan loudly, and you just HAVE to grab a couple big macs and buckets of fries...

i think it rlly is that i have much less control over my appetite as i grow... i used to actually feel full, now my belly is constantly just a LITTLE hungry, even when i'm stuffed and swollen. i can always fit a little more food in, and i'm nearly always hungry. i've truly turned into a greedy, gluttonous piggy... a FAT piggy. and the fatter i get, the hungrier i am, the more i eat....

have other people felt their hunger start to expand as their bodies softened and rounded out???

also, where is your favorite place to buy the best, richest food in ur town ?

mm, all this talking about food is making me hungry.. even that burrito was not enough, hehe. it feels like i cd eat EVERYTHING in the world if i had a chance.. watch out world! smiley

This is very interesting, and I think all of us who have gained have experienced this. You express the need and the desire well.

I am more into sweets, so a donut shop is where I make my usually daily pig-out.
8 years

feedmepizza:
yes!! I completely agree! since I've started to gain I've noticed how often I am hungry, especially over night. I wake up STARVING most mornings even if I stuff myself the night before.
mI stop at Dunkin donuts every night before I head home (24 hour Dunkin is the greatest) and I pig out on some donuts each timesmiley if I don't get the chance to go to Dunkin I get pretty cranky honestly. my greedy belly loves donuts smiley i consume a lot of doughy foods and my belly is turning into a big dough ball of chub hehehe

Haha, "you are what you eat!" certainly applies here. I have a story about donut addiction which you might enjoy. Just check my stories, and let me know what you think.

You know, they tell dieters that changing just one thing (ex. giving up that afternoon soda pop) can change your weight. Same goes for gaining. Adding a donut a day (say 320 calories) will help you add more than 30 pounds in a year!

Let's all turn into donuts -- big, round, doughy and, oh so sweet and addictive.
8 years