General

Vanila relationships?

oceanmachine wrote:
it's daunting to tell a woman that you want to do her while she's face down in cake

Best quote ever hahaha

I struggle with this whole issue too and I'm not even close to solving it.
12 years

Vanila relationships?

Having a partner with different interests to you (ie not gaining etc) shouldn't necessarily equate to vanilla sex.

A Like how about a system; On Monday I can call you fat and how I want to fatten you up, while we have sex. On Tuesday, I can (insert partner's fetish here) suck your toes/ whip you/ tickle you with a feather duster etc.

Has that approach worked for anyone?
12 years

Vanila relationships?

OxrexO wrote:
But part of my dilemma is I feel that it would be unfair of me to be with someone with the same fetishes as me because I'm not sure when and if I'd ever feel comfortable trying any of my fantasies out in real life...

I don't think you have to live this stuff out in real life to be able to enjoy it with someone else.

There is nothing wrong with just enjoying the fantasy of it, through Role Play and other such options.

I think you'll find even the simple act of eating a meal could be enough for you if with the right partner and the two of you knew what each other likes and how to push each others buttons.

You don't have to be fat to enjoy a fat fetish. smiley
12 years

Vanila relationships?

76asda8da2kj wrote:
That was profound, Max !
That actually helped me a lot, thank you.

No worries, always happy to help. smiley
12 years

Vanila relationships?

Basically, I'm tired of vanilla sex, and the fantasies that I crave make me feel ashamed of myself[/quote]

I agree with this, however, you should never be ashamed of your feeding/stuffing/gaining fantasies. They are a part of your DNA and should never be discounted in your relationships.

Myself, I've struggled with this for some time and its hurt my sex life. You see in my case, I'm married and my spouse won't or can't grasp my desire for feeding/stuffing/gaining to be a part of our sex life. Part of the issue lies in the ridicule she's received all her life for being fat. She loves that I love her fat, but years of fat bashing have left a sort of insurmountable mental block. The result is very vanilla sex. Its left me with a void and a conundrum to an otherwise beautiful marriage.
12 years

Vanila relationships?

Vanila sex has it's place and for many is all that is needed. However, acting out ones fantasy's what ever they may be, certainly will turn you on to a much higher degree and as a result lead to much better sex. It's a matter of balance and understanding from both sides and if one of those sides is not even going to try out the other persons fantasy I feel that is a little unfair to say the least.

As long as the fantasy doesn't harm the other person then it surely would bring the two people closer together. Feederism and the fantasy's surrounding it are a fetish much like many others, in that you can go into it, full on hardcore, or just dabble with it on a limited level. To not even try is very limiting, particularly when it's something you, or your partner could enjoy and lead to unbelievable sex.
12 years

Vanila relationships?

gobig1978 wrote:
thank you for bringing up that topic
[...]
which i suppose to love...
[...]
OMG why did you give that to me?????

You said it yourself - you love it. Now, embrace it. Fight for it. Otherwise we all lose a small bit.

In terms of health, sexual preference has a veto on this generally useless assembly.
11 years

Vanila relationships?

Kat wrote: "It's not about the "why", it's about the "how". But if even you don't accept your fetish, how should someone else do so? Talking, probably also thinking, about your fetish like it's one of the 'Ten Plagues' won't lead to the sex you're craving for."

I couldn't agree more to these words. Nobody knows where a fetish comes from as nobody knows why some people are gay/lesbian and otheres a straight.
A sexual fetish is just a part of you like the color of your eyes, your legs or your hands and there is one golden rule: Everything is permitted as long as everybody who is involved agrees. (Taken that all participansts are adult). This world would be a better place if everybody would accept this.
So if your sexual fetish is around feeding and making your girlfriend gain weight and you know that it is more than just a short time thing then you have to accept it and live it if you want to be happy in your life.
I am a dominant who is into feeding, and drunk sex and so I am taking my time to find my ultimate sub-feedee who likes to drink - Thats how it works
11 years