General

Fetlife anyone?

I'm on fetlife somewhere... But I don't remember my log in details!! Haven't been on it for months and months!!! I admit I find it a slightly scary place :/
12 years

Fetlife anyone?

Sparkle wrote:
I'm on fetlife somewhere... But I don't remember my log in details!! Haven't been on it for months and months!!! I admit I find it a slightly scary place :/

and i thought it was just me that was scared of fetlife. its like i'm too vanilla to be on there, but too kinky for real life.
12 years

Fetlife anyone?

collegeguy2514 wrote:
Sparkle wrote:

and i thought it was just me that was scared of fetlife. its like i'm too vanilla to be on there, but too kinky for real life.

I'll second this, I checked out the site once, would never go back, just too much for me. xD
12 years

Fetlife anyone?

All this talk of fetlife is making me think of trying to remember my log in details so I can go on again!! Not been on for so long though... I'm kind of scared to what I might find haha smiley
12 years

Fetlife anyone?

yeah I'm on under the same name...like here,go for long periods without even logging on and then get interested againsmiley
12 years

Fetlife anyone?

An old friend pointed me to Fetlife.Been there for several yrs.I'm GentlemanRodent there.Feel free to look me up & give a yell.
11 years

Fetlife anyone?

I still have my fetlife page.... But don't tend to spend much time on there... It kind scares me lol!! I feel so young and innocent in comparison to some of the people on there haha!!
I'm on there as sparkle2701 if you want to stop by and say hi!!
11 years

Fetlife anyone?

my handle there is misfit_85 smiley
11 years

Fetlife anyone?

Nick_Mandrake add me
11 years

Fetlife anyone?

bamp

piggyonherknees
10 years
12   loading