Gaining

Getting started gaining

Have you gained on purpose?

It seems like there are three ways this starts:

1) You want to gain for a long time and finally get the opportunity and go for it;

2) You have some transformative experience that makes you realize you want to gain, and decide to try it;

3) You think about it for a period of time and just start wanting it more and more until one day you just start.

Which one happened to you? If you answered (2), what was the transformative experience that got you going?
12 years

Getting started gaining

Scenario One is probably for me - I always wanted to be fat, and often wished I was the fat kid at school when I was younger.

About 5 or so years ago, I managed to get myself into a position where I could actually go through with gaining and still life comfortably. I had to consider it for a long time - as much as I fantasized about getting fatter and being fat, I was hesitant to go through with it for the lifestyle change aspect of it. Thankfully, I went through with it, and while it wasn't completely what I expected it to be like, I'm still very satisfied with my decision to go through with it.
12 years

Getting started gaining

Not sure how I would fit in those numbers. I've fantasized about being fat for as long as I can remember, but never associated it with actually getting fat until I was 21-22 years old. I've gained some weight on purpose, but lost most of it again. Now I just enjoy food and see what happens smiley.
12 years