Gaining

Weight gain supplements

Hello. Yesterday I was given an idea of using gainer shakes to break a weight plateau i'm currently stuck on.

I remember a long time ago I was drinking protein shakes based on milk - they were very thick and very filling. This is not desired quality of what I'm looking.

Is there anybody who can tell me about gainer shakes made with water? Are they thick and very filling too? I would gladly drink 3 per day if they are not. I'm looking toward the "mega gainer" from Dym@t1ze it has a 580 kcal per serving of 125g. I guess thats pretty saturated with calories. What you think?
12 years

Weight gain supplements

Also, anything that is "filling" will serve to increase your capacity. Which is to say the more often you get the "Oh, I don't think I can finish this" feeling the more you'll eventually be able to finish of them.

But yea, protein shakes aren't the best for gaining fat because of the inefficient way the body utilizes protein.
12 years

Weight gain supplements

Hey ya'll. Just got my 24 lbs of gainer shakes delivered smiley I ordered 3 jars x 8 lbs each. There are 3 different tastes. I already prepared one portion of this shake and drank it.
What can I say - it dissolves perfectly in shaker with a grid in it. Tastes good too. I used a berry taste shake. It tastes like a low-fat fruit-flavored milk. Resulting volume is 0.7 liters. When I drank it i felt full, but not overstuffed. Now after about 15 minutes I feel ok again. But I doubt I could drink another portion within next 2 hours. But I'm very eager to taste vanilla flavored shake next smiley

Also I'm not really tolerant to lactose... we'll see how will it go along with that smiley If everything would be fine I guess I also will drink 3rd portion of coffee-flavored shake in the morning before I leave to work. smiley

Can't wait until my weight will start to climb up smiley Currently i'm at 265lbs. Wish me luck smiley
12 years