Gaining

Looking for lost wg story

Hi everyone! Thanks for contributing to this amazing site!

Many years ago, about 15 years or so, i read a weight gain story on the internet, I don't remember where, but I'd really like to read it again. Maybe someone here knows of it and can help out.

Firstly, it's a fairly short piece, as I recall only a few pages. It was also a weight gain of extreme and unnatural proportions. I think it was NOT the dimensions magazine. Plus, I went through all of them a few times looking for this particular piece.

The story is something like this:
A thin cheerleeder girl, a really mean one, goes on a trip with a girlfriend (who apperently secretly is fed up beeing the second best looking girl of the team, and decides to ruin the first girl by making her fat). It starts with a milkshake, secretly prepared with some apetite-stimulant. I've forgotten large parts after that, but at some point the first girl is strapped to a bed in a hotel room and force fed. Extensivly. The second girls goal is to make the first one grow to a 1000 pounds. She succedes! And in the end, all the other girls of the cheerleading team are there, pouring fattening shakes into the feedee victim using a big funnel of some sort. At this point, she was hungry, so she actually had to beg them to do it. Quite a psychological touch there.

I do recall a few exact phrases too.
When the plans are revealed, the first victim says something like "OMG - i'm gonna weigh a ton!"

And in the end, when she begs everyone to be fed, the line is something like "some of the girls even teased her..." and so on.

I'll add more later on if I should recall more. Has anyone this story on file or knows where to get it?

I'd be most grateful.

/Magnus
12 years

I know you mentioned it was not on the "Dimensions" website, but you might look there anyway. There was a story similiar to the one you mention called "The Thinnest Girl in the World".

Ned Fox
12 years

Oh that sounds great! But I can't find any story by that or any similar name on either the WG-stories section or in the forum. Sorry to ask, but could you point me to it?

/Magnus
12 years