Gaining

Out of shape or in?

I was just discussing this with someone on Monday.
I am a fan of what Kellie Kay did. She did a lot of weight training to stay strong as she climbed way up the scale. I have seen her in a video at well over 500 lbs. be able to literally spring to her feet. She's nearly 600 now and still has tremendous mobility.
So my mind is that I like a combination of "out of shape" when compared to a woman's high school days or when she was slender. But a good deal of strength and excellent mobility as she continues to grow and grow.smiley
12 years

Out of shape or in?

I'm personally turned on by weight gain induced by complete hedonism. There's nothing hotter than a girl who's gotten fat through laziness and indulging herself and who's lack of fitness is a reflection of it.
12 years

Out of shape or in?

bangs15 wrote:
I'm personally turned on by weight gain induced by complete hedonism. There's nothing hotter than a girl who's gotten fat through laziness and indulging herself and who's lack of fitness is a reflection of it.

This right here
12 years

Out of shape or in?

I think it's a turn on when the girl want's to gain and get bigger. Me personally, it's nothing like holding on to your girls curves and fat. Quite lovley if I must say
12 years

Out of shape or in?

Layla wrote:
bangs15 wrote:

This right here

3rd
12 years

Out of shape or in?

lazy and out of shape...my favourite!
12 years

Out of shape or in?

Just speaking for myself here:

Fat and lazy gals out-of-shape gals are hot; however, if they're so out-of-shape that it's crippling it's a turn off.

For example, I love this video:

youtube.com/watch

See how she can still get around fine, but it's just starting to be a bit of a struggle? And she gets out of breath pretty easily? SO cute!

But if she was less fit, so that it was seriously hard and unpleasant for her to do that, it wouldn't be as hot.
12 years

Out of shape or in?

While the idea of a girl thst is so helpless she has trouble getting out of bed is sexy, If we are talking about a real relationship (sexual or otherwise) rather then a one night stand, I'd much prefer a woman who can climb a set of stairs or go for a walk.

I don't buy the argument often made on here that there is no correlation between being overweight and poor health, but there are plenty of fat girls that can walk a few miles in an hour or climb 10 flights of stairs.

I used to be a vol firefighter and EMT. Lots of us had redcards- basically a card showing your qualifications for use (typically) at a major fire. There were different levels, mine said arduous which was a 3 mile hike in 45 minutes with a 45 lb pack- thats basically for building firelines- there were two others covering camp workers, drivers, engine crews, etc, the easiest being 1 mile in 16 minutes with no pack. We had a ton of overweight girls qualify in both catagories, and there were some women making the arduous catagory (I've never seen a female firefighter that wasn't either all muscle or overweight. Skinny chicks can't control a hose line. Even the CPAT test for professional (structual) firefighters favors women carrying a little weight- or at least they pass it while swimsuit models and aerobics instructors don't do well)
12 years

Out of shape or in?

Amy, i read your story and feel sorry for your injury and pain of it..
Don't know what is a trauma you got but sincerely wish you recovering as completely as it possible and get all discomfort and pain gone. Anyway after that you can still be the same lazy as you likesmiley
Maimee wrote:
Although I'm totally physically capable, I like feeling taken care of.

Can guess i understand what do you mean.. Such a lady as you definitely deserves itsmiley
12 years

Out of shape or in?

From an erotic point of view I can see the appeal of an out of shape woman, although I'm not that fussed either way.

But from a practical and moral standpoint, I'm strongly in favour of in shape. I know framing it in terms of morals is a bit dangerous, but basically I think that having a decent level of fitness is very important to health and quality of life, particularly as we get older. I'd very much want those things for anyone I care about.

Amy, you might want to consider doing some weight training...? I think this and walking are the two most fundamental types of exercise, especially for overweight people. And when I say weights, I mean proper stuff - big bar, heavy weights (once technique is mastered), compound movements (squats, deadlifts, cleans etc.). Real movements that will be useful for mobility etc.

That knee injury sounds nasty, though, so take case in anything you do even if it was 10 years ago!
12 years
12   loading