Gaining

Heavier than i look

Geez I just posted that exact type of comment under your Gorgeous bikini pic. I said 100 lbs. If I had known that it was a source of frustration I certainly wouldn't have put that part in. I would Still have plenty of praise left over.
You're such an Amazing and Beautiful person And SO valued. And Thanks For knowing that most of us mean it as The Highest compliment to your Intoxicating figure. smiley
12 years

Heavier than i look

Hmmm...let's do the math.

The bigger you get, the more weight you have to gain for it to show. E.g., if you weigh 100 pounds and gain 10 pounds, that's a 10% gain. If you weight 350 pounds, you have to gain 35 pounds to get a 10% gain!

Another issue is that photos are 2-dimensional. So when you size someone in a photo, the weight is minimized. Even thought the (3-dimensional) volume of your body goes up roughly in proportion to your weight, the cross-sectional area of your body (which is what people notice the most in photos) goes up roughly in proportion to the square root of your gain. (which of course is less than your actual gain)

Long story short: The bigger you get the less the new pounds will show. That's just math, it's not you or how you carry the weight or anything else.
12 years

Heavier than i look

Also height makes a great affect Someone 6' can look as thin as someone being 5' & be much heavier
12 years

Heavier than i look

The same thing happens all the time for me. I'm a taller girl (not sure if this is the same for you) so 281 doesn't look that big on me.
12 years