Gaining

Experimental gain questions

1. How many of you have gained 10 or 15 or so pounds as an experiment to see if you liked it?

2. Did you like it? If so, did you gain more? How much more? If not, did you lose the weight? Or at least decide not to gain more?

3. Do you regret making the experiment?
12 years

I gained about 20lbs, kind of mixed feelings, didn't gain or lose any, but i don't regret it, much lol.
12 years

1.I have once tried for a longer period of time stuffing with calories ;-) and tasty food.
And gained about 9kg from 89kg-98kg.

2.Oh yes did i liked it :-).
But if i not eat more than normal i loose my weight just like that again.

3. No ;-). But i just want to do it again with a nice girl to my side that would be so interesting to see if i loose my gained pounds again ^^
12 years

ChubbyDebby wrote:
I've gained about 16 pounds. The first few were accidental, but then I thought it would be interesting to see what my body would look and feel like a bit plumper.

I am loving my new curves, the make me feel very feminine and voluptuous. I could see gaining a bit more.

No regrets.

Debby you look Terrific and I agree that some More lbs would be great. How tall are you? If you're on the shorter side a few lbs would show quite nicely and quickly. smiley
12 years

Now Debby I am wondering how quickly these lbs have been coming. I hope You are Loving the whole experience and the results as well. Summer should be very interesting with the new curves you Already have as well as however much more You add by Memorial Day. You'll be looking even More amazing by Then! smiley
12 years

Yes I tried It

I then gain accidentally 20 lbs and I liked the belly

I never regret it I am acctually not so far from my current goal 200 I am now 178 or so
12 years

I did it a couple of times, or more precisely a couple of times I let my eating desires out from their usual restraint, gained ten pounds in about six weeks, and realized that I wasn't ready for the consequences of totally cutting loose.

I went from 170 - 180 when first in university, and I did manage to lose it again....but that six week gain took me two years to get rid of.

Nearly a decade later, I'd gotten up to 200 a year after getting married, and while my wife was away on a work placement I cut loose, and hit 210 in (at most) six weeks. I never really lost that weight (did get down a few pounds below it a couple of time, but have mostly been over it by 5-15 pounds).

Both times I was happy with the gain, just not willing to make the associated life changes required to really indulge my gaining side. I know that those experiments didn't help in everyday life, but really no regrets. I need those occasional indulgences to keep myself sane-ish smiley
12 years